John Iverson

I have question in Life Purpose Assessment.. please help me on this one

3 posts in this topic

50. What are 3 small passions that i have that could be developed in large passions through training and practice... 

i have a passion to advance my intelligence and to have a new level of brain function .., i want to answer, to develop brain and intelligence, i want to answer that because i see so many potential in here that human cannot yet access it right now , even me I don't have any idea how and what i can produce with advancement of my intelligence and new level of brain functions, but i understand the question the answer of it is not based on abstraction, i need to be specific, like writting, like for example i have a passion in writting, boxing, reading, speaking,.. it can be trained and practiced , but how can i practice intelligence and produce from that....it is very abstract and maybe it is not a good answer ... 

can i put it? And maybe look forward how i can manifest it in the future?? Because i love doing things that is unknown not yet mainstreamed and not yet accessed by humans, like intelligence no one knows and how deep and what can we produce using advance intelligence.. hmm? I hope you understand, 

i watched Leo's  video about intelligence before and now, i see that intelligence is not something i can practice it is not in the body or brain it is everywhere, i don't know ...and also i think this question is connected to career capital yea i understand.. this makes me think that my answer could be wrong in number 50.. but i want to answer it.. what can you say about this?? 

Edited by John Iverson

It’s your distinction. It’s your answer your creating and putting down. No one can tell you what the right answer for you is. You’re creating these distinctions. Try being more clear in your answers. 

16 hours ago, kieranperez said:

It’s your distinction. It’s your answer your creating and putting down. No one can tell you what the right answer for you is. You’re creating these distinctions. Try being more clear in your answers. 

The problem to my answer is it is not known at all , I don't wanna do things that is known, i want to start a new dinension that people will look forward in the future, and my answer is not yet known how to practice intelligence.. and connection to Leo's video intelligence is not from the body or mind.. ao how can i ? Right! I know my answer is not clear  writting, reading etc is not my thing... is it okay to write that or it is wrong?