Vaishnavi

Is Trump Acting Out His Childhood Trauma? Russell Brand & Dr. Gabor Maté

4 posts in this topic

saw this before! great video! didnt know Trump had an alcoholic brother that died

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I thought Donald: Meaning World Ruler, was pretty cool. Trump: meaning triumph or something like a Trump card was also pretty cool. I think it shows how the Ego usually works in a regulating manner.

I listened to his book on audible since he is president. "Art of the Deal." Kind of a take no prisoners, approach. Worked in construction, debt collection, and rent control. Before going into more mercantile real estate deals, high degree of responsibility, but less ownership.

I suppose a different kind of temperament could push someone towards alcoholism, being around people focused on the bottom dollar.

Although what major world leader or politician is not messed up, they all are.

36 minutes ago, RichardY said:

I thought Donald: Meaning World Ruler, was pretty cool. Trump: meaning triumph or something like a Trump card was also pretty cool. I think it shows how the Ego usually works in a regulating manner.

I listened to his book on audible since he is president. "Art of the Deal." Kind of a take no prisoners, approach. Worked in construction, debt collection, and rent control. Before going into more mercantile real estate deals, high degree of responsibility, but less ownership.

I suppose a different kind of temperament could push someone towards alcoholism, being around people focused on the bottom dollar.

Although what major world leader or politician is not messed up, they all are.

Mhm...Trump is a whole other kind of league. Plus he is not only secretly but openly more laughed about than Putin. That's an achievement in itself. There are so many Trump jokes around and I really wouldn't want to be in his persona despite him being extremely rich and in some eyes even successful.