NoSelfSelf

Gaining experiences

18 posts in this topic

What are the places,moments,activites you done so far that opened up new opportunities made your life better opened you up for new changes  new paths new wisdom etc.sharing exact experiences would be nice too tnx :D

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

The most gaining benefits is breath and the discovery how to use it to open the system, above any interactions with human beings. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

• Hitchhiking and living in the wild for extended periods of time.
  • Traveling to culturally different countries.
  • Reading and Watching and Listening.
  • Experimenting with psychedelics.
  • Interacting with enlightened people.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Vipassana/insight meditation is the "activity" that has open up the understanding of life the most for me. :)

@Sahil Pandit @Hellspeed @okulele @Amanaki  can you guys elaborate in which way those experiences made your life richer and give you what understanding?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

The meditaton have open me up to see the world in a different way, i dont cling to the worldy things like i used to do and now i live in the moment with no worries about past or future. i do not get angry or upset because my mind is calm and relaxed.

@Amanaki Nice,do you find yourself more or less effective as before?

It's you.

Now fight.

Yes since i do not think of future i have all the time i need to finish projects and winthin the spiritual path i have highten my inner wisdom so that when i do study (buddhism) i see more clear what the text actually mean.

On the non spiritual area of my life i feel more confidence and am helping those around me without being feeling left out of my own life. I am here on earth as a helper of some sort, But at the same time i cultivate mind and body

@Amanaki Great job tnx for sharing!

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Less neuroticism, less time "in my mind" and less time "overthinking".

Also, an enhanced perception of reality. Meditation/Psychedelics increases visual clarity. The greens and blues outside look more crisp, etc.

Lucid dreaming multiple times a week, experiencing parts of my psyche that are showing me what i can improve on and what i hold as strong beliefs. 

@Sahil Pandit how does lucid dreaming show you part of your psyche exactly how do you interpet it correctly

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf A lot of times the lucid dream is about something in the past. A situation that i had, and the outcome that it produced.

I can go back and experience other aspects of the situation that i didn't experience in the waking state. Sort of like Deja Vu, except it's not confusing.

Also, I do a lot of awareness training if i wake up in the middle of the night to roll onto my other side. This lets me be aware that i woke up and that i will fall back asleep.

If it's before 1am, u can usually lucid dream/dream 2-5 more times before dawn rises.

Quite a trip. 

@Sahil Pandit really? I heared you can come back i always had some crazy lucid dreams in one i was a serial killer ? how would you interpet that?

It's you.

Now fight.

In the name of Allah,the most Gracious and the most Compassionate

Be grateful for whatever God had given you right in this moment.  Don't take it for granted. I mean, everything..... Whatever that you're experiencing in the now. There will be a moment when Everything will return to Him....

Don't take your lifetime for granted either. We'll never know when we will return to God. Appreciate those around you. And learn as much as you can while God is still giving you the chance of life. To learn. And bring everyone together with you, don't let others be unconscious forever....for there will be a consequences in the next dimension. But again, there is a wisdom in everything. I hadn't truly see it clearly yet. For only God knows what's best. 

Be grateful for life, for God's love and mercy, for every creation in this dimension, don't deny what God had granted for you. See the greatness of God in this world. Don't let the Ego blinds u from seeing the beauty of God's creations. Of God's plans. Of everything. 

There is indeed a deep wisdom in everything~ Only if we could understand........

(I don't btw, i'm still a messed up human being stumbling over and over again doubting while following God's guidance. It's a test anyway, for us to grow. What's important is the lesson learned. But whatever. Keep growing. The moment u think u had known everything, that's when u lose) 

God will test you till not a single doubt left. Till u surrendered yourself completely to God. 100%. Only then, u'll be calm and at ease with everything. 

Don't expect it to be easy, if u want it to be easier..

There is so much more to this. So much more.......

What if I tell you, before everything returned to God, there will be phases after we're physically dead.....

The journey of the soul. 

What if I tell you, there will be a time when each of your actions will be put upon justice. 

What if  I tell you, hell and heaven exist, just like this world that seems so real in this moment. 

Yes, everything will return to God. But that's the final destination. There's so much more in between. Starting from when we died physically. If u had found the real Truth, and knows everything the way it really is, then there shall be no fears in you. Unless you can be in God's POV eternally, don't tell me that after life didn't exist.

But how do we know that we really know everything? God is the greatest. 

I'd feel bad if I didn't share what I had known n keep it to myself. But I also know that God knows better. 

Just so everyone know, the Quran is a Mercy to mankind directly from God, through angel Gabriel, through the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Him. It's crystal clear. For everyone with no exception. It's God's Mercy. And it's not contradictory to previous 'real ' revelations either. The most recent, and is authentic. Preserved by God. 

I didn't meant to say this to those who already know, but to those who didn't know and are lost like me.

What i've learned the hard way recently, free will vs faith. Free will is indeed relative to faith. 

Free will is relative to faith. It can be 100:0, 50:50 and 0:100 ratio. And anything in between. 

Depending on your Ego, God will test you. Free will only appears to you when u're still doubting. And it will continue to be relevant till u learn it the hard way and give yourself up and surrendered to God completely. 100% . That's why it's hard. To have faith is not easy. Not when u hadn't been tested by God. 

But it wouldn't work for u unless you test and experiment it yourself , only then you will believe it. Or else it wouldn't work. (Why hadn't anyone tell me this? Or am I not listening haha)

Just know that God is the sustainer of all thing. Of Everything, that if you trust God 100% , God will sustain your living, and complete your everything, there shall be no worries & fears left. Your faith will be complete. With God's love and Mercy. 

The lower your faith is, the higher is the free will given to you by God. Just to test you. Till you learn it the hard way. And surrendered yourself to God completely. But you can't fake faith. That's it. It's between you, and God. And no one else.

Be grateful for everything. For the already perfect God's Creations that is this life. Don't take it for granted. 

From my POV who didn't know nothing  *without God

Edited by Angelite

All the universe and all the human beings and everything is already in each of us, interlinked. So pushing the head into the heart and so on is the only way. Without understanding anything, without loving anything. Is a matter of loving oneself and by doing so, the whole universe. 

But if we focus with the love outside we lose the universe and all humanity. 

The consequence of doing the above, one can access all the knowledge and all the experiences, not by learning, learning is a trap, learning IS DUALITY, is a matter of discovery what already is there. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Yes I agree. 100%. Faith without discovery,understanding and experience will be blind. But it's still worth it. 

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

All the universe and all the human beings and everything is already in each of us, interlinked. So pushing the head into the heart and so on is the only way. Without understanding anything, without loving anything. Is a matter of loving oneself and by doing so, the whole universe. 

But if we focus with the love outside we lose the universe and all humanity. 

The consequence of doing the above, one can access all the knowledge and all the experiences, not by learning, learning is a trap, learning IS DUALITY, is a matter of discovery what already is there. 

Okay from now on I will focus on my inner work.(my relation to God) I know God's plan is already perfect. Everyone had their own specific task in this dimension. Determined by God. You know yours. And I know mine.:) What's important is we do our best. It is to praise God. And surrender to God^^

But we can't do that without real understanding. That's why inquiring is important.

Actually it's for those who already see the interconnectedness of everything but kinda blurry. Like me, when I integrate what I aready know with others perspective it kinda make sense to me. Actually now I am learning back to basic. I don't mind not seeing it in this lifetime. But if God do let me see it, then that's also fine. What's important is the process. 

*but it comes with effort. Or simply by God's Mercy. 

Edited by Angelite