Wisebaxter

Should I take this LSD? Have I done enough Personal development?

58 posts in this topic

@TheAvatarState I'd never really considered psychedelics before finding Actualized.org as I've never been much of a party animal and didn't know they could be used for personal development and enlightenment work. 

Did your consciousness still get raised though, despite the ego you mentioned and lack of Leo in your life? :D

1 minute ago, Wisebaxter said:

@TheAvatarState I'd never really considered psychedelics before finding Actualized.org as I've never been much of a party animal and didn't know they could be used for personal development and enlightenment work. 

Did your consciousness still get raised though, despite the ego you mentioned and lack of Leo in your life? :D

LOL. I never took them in a party setting thankfully, it was with a close friend for consciousness work. Except I didn't really know what that was at the time, I just wanted to experience other states of consciousness and to find Truth. And yes, going in mostly blind, it led me here. Exactly where I'm meant to be... I couldn't more happier. 

And I'm really happy for YOU! Psychedelics are blessings. Good luck and keep us updated! ;)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState I did mushrooms when I was 15 and remember it like it was yesterday. Also way before I got into PD/Consciousness 'work' as you mentioned. I actually even remember the insights I got from it. So I mean even at 15 it was still profound ?

@TheAvatarState So you must have been very happy to find Actualized.org then. Like you were coming home to your family :) 

@Charlotte At 15? Wow. you started early! What insights did you get? Care to share?

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter That was the first and last time I did a full trip. I was fearless, uneducated and had zero knowledge about most things. Also had a beautiful upbringing (cheers mum and dad) so the trip was just sheer beauty. 

The guy I did them with was my partner's (at the time) uncle. He was a very spiritual man. He was asking the right questions during the trip and explained the trip to me afterwards. 

The insights I gained from that was realising there where more to life that what I knew. I knew this 'form' was an illusion. I remember slowly coming down from the trip and entering back into the body. During the trip I felt like a talking invisible floating infinite bubble with no boundaries. I could feel energies so rawly (is that even a word? ?) I could touch them, they were part of the infinite boundless formless bubble (I know bubble defies the word boundless and formless but I'm speaking on behalf of my 15 yr old self)

From then on I knew the truth, 'I' was it.

So yeah... Interesting.  

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

@Wisebaxter That was the first and last time I did a full trip. I was fearless, uneducated and had zero knowledge about most things. Also had a beautiful upbringing (cheers mum and dad) so the trip was just sheer beauty. 

The guy I did them with was my partner's (at the time) uncle. He was a very spiritual man. He was asking the right questions during the trip and explained the trip to me afterwards. 

The insights I gained from that was realising there where more to life that what I knew. I knew this 'form' was an illusion. I remember slowly coming down from the trip and entering back into the body. During the trip I felt like a talking invisible floating infinite bubble with no boundaries. I could feel energies so rawly (is that even a word? ?) I could touch them, they were part of the infinite boundless formless bubble (I know bubble defies the word boundless and formless but I'm speaking on behalf of my 15 yr old self)

From then on I knew the truth, 'I' was it.

So yeah... Interesting.  

Sounds like you a spiritual mentor to guide you, that's awesome. When I imagine a 15 year old taking mushrooms I imagine them screwing around with their mates in the park or something, so that wasn't what I was expecting. 

Sounds like you had a non-dual experience. How come it was your last full trip? Don't feel obliged to answer if it's personal. 

@Charlotte wow that's early! I did LSD for the first time in Moab, UT, (Canyonlands NP) when I was 20 (only a few short years ago), and it was the most profound and beautiful experience of my life up until that point. I remember every detail vividly--better than anything else I've ever remembered. I affectionately refer to it as "the awakening." You simply haven't experienced up until that point. Nothing could prepare you...

@Wisebaxter yes, exactly! I went for a long time without meeting anyone else on my same frequency (except that close friend). This forum is so supportive and amazing!

Sent from my iEgo

@Wisebaxter Funnily enough the guy that mentored me through it decided to drop some mushrooms as we left his room to go next door to sleep and we started to hear screaming, crying and hands banging the floor. We popped our heads round the door and he was genuinely having what looked like the most frightening bad trip ever. I obviously had no idea that bad trip's was even a thing so I thought he was just really upset or something. He had to be retrained by my partner's grand parents ? which in hindsight was really silly of them to do. 

6 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

How come it was your last full trip?

Panic attacks (fear). 

But what's incredibly interesting is last October I was self inquiring everyday (before I joined the forum) and one morning in the car, it happened again, literally identical to the trip. 'I' became the formless 'bubble' again (completely sober, no drugs or alcohol) so that proved to me that mushrooms are legit. (I wasn't looking to prove anything)

@TheAvatarState wow! Sounds beautiful!! Was you outside?

@Charlotte Sorry to hear about the panic attacks. They're awful things. I started to get them really badly when smoking skunk, which is why I stopped smoking it a short time ago.

It sounds like that mushroom trip might have given you what you needed anyway. It opened the door for you so to speak and now you can get there again through spiritual practices, cool

That's interesting though isn't it, that you had the same experience through self inquiry. It definitely proves that mushrooms are a short cut to a non-dual experience. Can't wait to try them myself. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter Sorry to hear you've gone through them also. But glad to hear your off skunk ?

That shit is lethal when abused ?. I only started getting them because someone spiked this cbd oil I took for chronic pain. Imagine not having any weed for near 10 years and then taking some CBD oil with pure THC in it ? my partner at the time looked at me and said. "Your scaring me, I can't look at you" (when I was I stoned) then that was it. Panic set in. Worse because I'd been spiked though ??

I'm working on the root of them daily though so I can trip again because I want to trip sooo much. 

Yep, exactly. Look forward to reading your update sometime around Jan ^_^

12 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Wisebaxter Sorry to hear you've gone through them also. But glad to hear your off skunk ?

That shit is lethal when abused ?. I only started getting them because someone spiked this cbd oil I took for chronic pain. Imagine not having any weed for near 10 years and then taking some CBD oil with pure THC in it ? my partner at the time looked at me and said. "Your scaring me, I can't look at you" (when I was I stoned) then that was it. Panic set in. Worse because I'd been spiked though ??

I'm working on the root of them daily though so I can trip again because I want to trip sooo much. 

Yep, exactly. Look forward to reading your update sometime around Jan ^_^

Damn that sounds nightmarish. Shame your ex partner had to say that. I'm sure it was exactly what you didn't need to hear at that point. There's nothing worse in this world than when you're freaking out already and someone throws fuel on the fire like that.

Weed is nasty shit indeed when you're hooked on it. I had a 20 year chronic habit that I've only kicked recently since watching Leo's videos, starting meditation and having a clear vision for who I want to be. The panic attacks were a great motivator there too.

Did this happen to you recently then, with the CBD oil? 

29 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Wisebaxter Funnily enough the guy that mentored me through it decided to drop some mushrooms as we left his room to go next door to sleep and we started to hear screaming, crying and hands banging the floor. We popped our heads round the door and he was genuinely having what looked like the most frightening bad trip ever. I obviously had no idea that bad trip's was even a thing so I thought he was just really upset or something. He had to be retrained by my partner's grand parents ? which in hindsight was really silly of them to do. 

Jeez....that sounds intense. When you say retrained...you mean they retrained him to take mushrooms without freaking out? 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Charlotte oh yes, I made sure to do it in the most iconic and other- worldly natural location I could find. Nature trips are sublime. 

Sent from my iEgo

If you can let go and let yourself feel whatever you are feeling, remind yourself you are ok, you'll be fine. 

I worked up to 1.5mg of lsd before I even got into this work. The number one factor I found to influence trips is to not resist. 

You shouldn't. Enjoy the "normality" of your incarnation while you can. You'll be going to the higher dimensions soon enough anyways. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You shouldn't. Enjoy the "normality" of your incarnation while you can. You'll be going to the higher dimensions soon enough anyways. 

@Dodo Quite a different response from the rest. I value your perspective, but the question has been answered for me now internally, in fact, I knew I would be taking it even before I asked. I was just looking for reassurance I guess. 

I really want a peek into those higher dimensions. I suppose I'm impatient :) 

Edited by Wisebaxter

7 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

Damn that sounds nightmarish. Shame your ex partner had to say that. I'm sure it was exactly what you didn't need to hear at that point. There's nothing worse in this world than when you're freaking out already and someone throws fuel on the fire like that.

Weed is nasty shit indeed when you're hooked on it. I had a 20 year chronic habit that I've only kicked recently since watching Leo's videos, starting meditation and having a clear vision for who I want to be. The panic attacks were a great motivator there too.

Did this happen to you recently then, with the CBD oil? 

Exactly. I was fine up untill then. I was laughing at how stoned I was. I was saying. "Oh my god I'm so stoned." But i wasn't panicking or anything. Then that happened the little dick head ?

Yeah happened in January of this year. 

A 20 year habit! Wow you've done absolutely amazing dude! Well done! Like genuinely well done man. That takes some mental graft. Shame your not mates with my brother (to have an influence). He's literally on the verge of a mental breakdown because of his addiction. 

Sorry restrained, not retrained. My bad. Like physically holding him down.

@TheAvatarState I bet! Thanks for sharing :)

Hey guys, I have a date set for the trip and I've started a journal here: