Garuda

Joe Rogan taking a dig at Leo?

51 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, brugluiz said:

I gossiped about Leo once. I have a profound regret because he really offers value to us.

Relax, dude

20 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

I DO NOT want to see Leo on JRE EVER. Man you people do not understand Rogan at all. He's a dogmatic materialist shamelessly citing shill academic research papers and articles to prove his claims, he doesn't understand epistemology, he understands how to regurgitate popular science truisms, his arguments are formed on the basis of how prestigious the university is that did the research.

20 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

The dude doesn't even believe in chiropractors. 

Lol.

Muscle mass probably signals overcoming adversity to some extent, but it isn't that large of a signal.

On 1/7/2019 at 0:13 PM, Shroomdoctor said:

he is 1000x more open minded than the average person

I feel like he isn't. In fact most cultures around the world, most people, know that the spirit world exists and can effect "physical" reality. Westerners commonly are skeptical of this but don't go as far as shitting on alt healing. I feel like Joe is as open minded as the materialist worldview will let you be which isn't very. 

8 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

but don't go as far as shitting on alt healing. 

i dont know ANYONE taking spirituality, religiion, alt healing, chakras etc. even remotely seriously. 

@Shroomdoctor most people believe that you can release toxins from your body. these toxins don't exist to materialists, they haven't found a molecule in the sweat from saunas and sweat lodges that they could call a toxin therefore they don't exist. massage therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractics are very common practices that normal people use, these practices all take toxins into account. do you really not know people who believe in chiropractics? do you only know STEM students? 

Leo could be invited to Joe's podcast, that would be interesting 

That was my first thought when i was watching this episode haha. Joe is a highly developed person imo, but he can also be a close-minded fool too. This is an example of him taking shots at someone he hasn't taken the time to understand. But there is also truth in what he says, i'm sure leo would be the first to tell you about how he needs to work on embodying the ideals he espouses more than he currently does. I hope Joe takes the time to understand what Leo is doing with his channel, instead of taking shots at him like a little kid. Goggins is the man, but he's not exactly an intellectual titan haha.

He's following Leo's Twitter, he likely would not follow someone and talk like that about them.

On 11/01/2019 at 10:57 PM, wavydude said:

@kieranperez Ralston on Joe Rogan would be lit but lit probably never happen.

Yes! This would be awesome haha. However, Rogan would be at wits end. He’d have a mental break down after hearing what Ralston has to say about the nature of things xD