Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Callum Milner

Thank you to leo and what actualized.org means to me.

1 post in this topic

Thanks to leo I got into personal development and eventually spirituality. It has changed my life so much. I'm now optimistic and im filled with happiness. Life is not always great but my happiness is so that now around 60% of the time I am genuinely grateful and happy. I also overcome anxiety and got into spirituality. The best part is his work led me onto works like power vs force by David Hawkins, or a course in miracles which made me more compassionate and kind and honest, I am genuinely becoming a more loving person and it is amazing. I am so grateful to leo and anyone doing this work, because anyone here doing self actualized also brings there friends  and family up with them and gives them a chance at your life shifting from negative to positive, not because of what we do but because of what we have become.  I can't imagine what I would be like if I didn't stumble upon his channel, I could imagine myself deeply depressed and anxious (I used to have crippling social anxiety and drove everyone away) without it, honestly maybe even suicidal. The best part is I learned this at 16 and have made ridiculous progress and am only 19 years old, it feels like many lifetimes of wisdom have been learned, and I am constantly filled with excitement as every day my mind is filled more with great teachers and books I read. I can only imagine how I will be in ten years and that is such an amazing gift to have, I am more grateful than words can convey ?.

Edited by Callum Milner