Dumb Enlightened

It's all Bullshit

8 posts in this topic

The greatest realization that you can have in your path to enlightenment is this, it's all bullshit. All the knowledge you think you have, all the things you think you know and understand, if you are honest you have to admit that you know nothing. 

"How do I know my bicycle really exists when I don't see it ?
The answer is; I don't. The better question is; How do I know
my bicycle exists when I DO see it ? The answer is; I don't.
The best question is; Then how the hell do I know anything exists ?
The answer is; I don't." Jed mckenna's theory of everything.

The only thing preventing you to become enlightenment right now is this, you still believe that you know something or that reading or doing anything will help you to acquire the right knowledge, if you're on the path to enlightenment for years, studying , dedicating yourself, and nothing has happened, perhaps you had some glimpses here and there, maybe now is time for the final move, to drop everything, burn all your knowledge, all your beliefs. 

The path to enlightenment can be very, very short, only depends on how much you hate falseness and how tired you are of seeking.

Just give up the search now, finally get some rest, realize now that the illusion is perfect, you can't defeat Maya. To give up doesn't mean to do nothing, staying on the couch watching TV all day long, it means that you are gonna do the same things that you have been doing so far, work, family, whatever, the difference is that deep inside you don't accept these things as real anymore, you give up becoming enlightened, you give up finding happiness somewhere , you give up having a life, you just don't give a fuck anymore, you realize that not even physical death will get you free. Once your last attachment is dropped you have no choice but to wake up.

It does not work like that, you do not free yourself from ego stuff by just letting go of search and not giving a fuck, allot of people already living day to day life like that , none of them is Enlightened. 

But there is some truth in your words, like there is in everyone.

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

It does not work like that, you do not free yourself from ego stuff by just letting go of search and not giving a fuck, allot of people already living day to day life like that , none of them is Enlightened. 

But there is some truth in your words, like there is in everyone.

Actually people aren't like that, people say they don't give a fuck, or maybe they act as they don't, but they actually do give a fuck. I bet they care if they live or die, deep inside they still have lots of attachments to their situations, maybe they still have the hope of some better future, still have hope that they may find freedom someday. 

And there's not truth in what I am saying, it's bullshit, the only truth is that you exist, everything else is bullshit, everything else is up to believe and interpretation.

I write this for those who are tired of seeking, only when you are exhausted you'll call off the search.

Obviously this isn't the only way of awakening I suppose, actually I have no idea, I attained no knowledge, I only lost all knowledge, I am not expert in anything, nor can I explain anything about the truth, 

I am just writing my experience, maybe it can be helpful to someone.

Having no knowledge would be regression I think, children have no knowledge, but you can not live without knowledge, you need someone with knowledge to build life around you and it is not that knowledge itself is bad, it is ideas that we attach to them that make it bad , or good, or rather how we use it. 

Maybe, maybe not ... it depends :)

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

Either it's bullshit- or it's extremely counter-intuitive. Or are these two the same things?

Well, probably 90% of what we as a community think enlightenment is, is not enlightenment. Maybe even more than 90.

But @Dumb Enlightened - it is possible to realize your true nature

Nobody ever speaks of 'defeating' Maya either- it's all about seeing Maya as Maya- and that's that

I'm not sure how to follow up but this is all I can so far say is true from my experience. I'm not drawing conclusions because I can't

3 hours ago, purerogue said:

Having no knowledge would be regression I think, children have no knowledge, but you can not live without knowledge, you need someone with knowledge to build life around you and it is not that knowledge itself is bad, it is ideas that we attach to them that make it bad , or good, or rather how we use it. 

Yeah agree 100%, I know how to type this words, I know how to speak, if I didn't know it and other things I couldn't survive. But is like knowledge is being used in the wrong away, knowledge is being misunderstood as truth. I know that if a drop something it will fall to the floor, but is it truth ? Is something really falling onto the floor ?
That's the problem.

1 hour ago, Sven said:

Either it's bullshit- or it's extremely counter-intuitive. Or are these two the same things?

Well, probably 90% of what we as a community think enlightenment is, is not enlightenment. Maybe even more than 90.

But @Dumb Enlightened - it is possible to realize your true nature

Nobody ever speaks of 'defeating' Maya either- it's all about seeing Maya as Maya- and that's that

I'm not sure how to follow up but this is all I can so far say is true from my experience. I'm not drawing conclusions because I can't

It's beautiful bullshit, existence is amazing, but nothing will help one to realize truth, but after one does realize, things aren't bullshit anymore.

3 hours ago, Dumb Enlightened said:

maybe it can be helpful to someone

Some now, some later, but it is.

I appreciate the reminder of peace anytime, thank you. 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE