Charlotte

The battle between heart and the self (fear)

531 posts in this topic

Finished packing. (Eventually) ?

Up at 5am.

The booklist book I ordered is too big to pack so I've brought the 'Power of now' to re-read. Remember Leo saying go back to books and read them later on. 

Wishing you a safe journey Charlotte! Sounds like you was in some psychedelic jungle the other night. Wasn’t aware you could go so deep from breathing! 

enjoy your adventure! YOU ARE THE UNKNOWN!

BE the unknown, LIVE the unknown, LOVE the unknown! 

(just to confirm I don't mean a psychedelic trip (yet, that is planned for my return), I mean like a backpacking trip

Plane was landing and fear arose, I was staring at the wing saying "ground yourself in ACTUALITY... ACTUALITY."

Arrived in Funchal, into the hostel. 

German guy below my bunk. Seems nice enough. Tim. (Lol don't know why that name makes me lol)

I went out trekking for some almond milk and some vegan food. 

I was wondering the streets and I observed in the moment how the mind can cling to culture. I cannot speak Portuguese so a lot of my communication is through smile. Although I've learnt a few words. 

I was absolutely starving and I was really struggling to find anywhere that offers plant based food but I eventually came across somewhere small. (Yay).

I got back to the hostel around 7pm and noticed there were 2 people in the communal area chatting so I thought I'd sit for a bit with a herbal tea. 

Got chatting to this one guy named Ray who claims he is a Buddhist monk. I was asking does she still meditate daily, he said he doesn't need to anymore after 50 years, I asked if he knew of Eckhart or Leo and he said. "After all my time I don't need to learn anything new." He offered me countless advice on meditation if I wanted it but I remain skeptical of this guy. 

In the toilets I met a lovely girl from the Netherlands who asked if I wanted to hang out. I kindly declined because I am here to be on my own. To be in as much silence as possible. 

So far I've definitely been pushing myself out of my comfort zone, funny how you cling to small things at home. E.g. 2 pillows instead of 1, thicker quilt, organic foods (that's been a biggy for me here)

Today I am going to face another fear. I will update later. 

Tchau

IMG_20190215_183101.jpg 

IMG_20190215_182920.jpg

Sounded like a deeep experience tho! I’m tripping now in London. Mad how these things work. Looking forward to the next session. Looks mega over there! Stay safe :) listening to the power of now whilst tripping is some mind blowing deep feeling shit?

Edited by KyleR
Blew my mind into infinity :D

Knacked B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I'm back!! 

Yay! 

What a fucking experience! I have learnt so much! How unconscious and conscious I can be, how much fear I've broken through, where some insecurities still lay, a deeper understanding of mind made concepts etc etc

My next plan is to do an actual mushroom trip, not a physical trip ?

@KyleR  how was your trip?

17 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Shin what you mean?

Because I ever made sense ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Shin I have no idea what 

Means ?

Only british fuck knows what that means

God is love