Mu_

Shaktipat/Energy Transmision to help You!

41 posts in this topic

Is this really possible? I tried to watch this but I don't know if there is an effect to me, I can't say none I can't say there is,

a videoooo? Hmmmmmm? I don't know

if there is I don't know also maybe it is a PLACEBO effect, in live yes definetly we can transmit energy to other in personal, but in a video i am not sure, maybe it is a placebo

Edited by John Iverson

9 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Nah you dont inherit Karma like that, karma is something created from repetitive action.

Well it's not my opinion. That's what sadhguru is saying. 

I've read books about karma from sadhguru. He really says you inherit a lot of karma. 

You can inherit karma just by touching another person. Maybe just by looking at them. What to say about performing energy work :D

Here's a video about what he says about energy healing. You should see it. Tho in his book he goes into much more details as to why and how this whole mess happens.

Edited by Salvijus

9 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Well it's not my opinion. That's what sadhguru is saying. 

I've read books about karma from sadhguru. He really says you inherit a lot of karma. 

You can inherit karma just by touching another person. Maybe just by looking at them. What to say about performing energy work :D

Here's a video about what he says about energy healing. You should see it. Tho in his book he goes into much more details as to why and how this whole mess happens.

Well if we can inherit karma by just touching people, you should start putting a full body condom on at all times.  :) No but really, if thats true then we just talking, watching leos videos, talking to your boss, shaking hands at work can have just as much impact as what I've shared.....

45 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Well if we can inherit karma by just touching people, you should start putting a full body condom on at all times.  :) No but really, if thats true then we just talking, watching leos videos, talking to your boss, shaking hands at work can have just as much impact as what I've shared.....

My point was that it's not smart to play with energies like that without knowing what you're doing. And you clearly have no idea what you're doing. It feels like this is the first time you heard this concept of karma.

If you have some mastery over your energies you can finish someone's life just by looking at them or you can make them blossom. You have no idea how deep it goes. You just do random stuff without being aware of any consiquences.

Well at least know you're aware that there're some consiquences. My job here is finished :D

Edited by Salvijus

This karma stuff goes so deep...for example, if you heal someone with energy healing without any awareness it can work but that person next day can die in car accident. And it's all connected with karma. This fortune and misfortune is all connected with karma and energy.

I know you don't like this but that's what sadhguru says in more details in his books. I thought you should know.

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

My point was that it's not smart to play with energies like that without knowing what you're doing. And you clearly have no idea what you're doing. It feels like this is the first time you heard this concept of karma.

If you have some mastery over your energies you can finish someone's life just by looking at them or you can make them blossom. You have no idea how deep it goes. You just do random stuff without being aware of any consiquences.

Well at least know you're aware that there're some consiquences. My job here is finished :D

Ya the conversation we are having and the transfering of energy thats taking place could kill you in a accident to, or when you talk to your parents, or get angry at a cat that gives you a bad look and brushes up against you.

I think your being overly sensitive, but thats just my opinion.  You have yours and thats fine.  Respect!

Edited by Mu_

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

People are overthinking everything. It's all mind on this forum. Deep inside the matrix :)) Keep doing your thing, they know nothing!!

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

34 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Ya the conversation we are having and the transfering of energy thats taking place could kill you in a accident to, or when you talk to your parents, or get angry at a cat that gives you a bad look and brushes up against you.

I think your being overly sensitive, but thats just my opinion.  You have yours and thats fine.  Respect!

Lol you think these are my words? These are totally sadhguru's words. Everything I say is 100% based on what sadhguru says. It's like you're arguing with sadhguru not me. 

When you say I'm oversensitive. What you really say is I- Muu know better then sadhguru and he's oversensitive I - Muu who doesn't even know what karma is know everything about the universe.

The proper reaction would be if you had any sense. "Oh wow, I was unaware that there are dangers to this. Thank you for showing this to me. I always thought there's nothing to worry about. But here you showed me that there're really some eternal beings who really are against what I'm doing. Now I will keep this information in mind and maybe make more research on this. I'm no god. I'm just a human who has no idea what I'm doing. Maybe sadhguru is right after all."

Edited by Salvijus

54 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Lol you think these are my words? These are totally sadhguru's words. Everything I say is 100% based on what sadhguru says. It's like you're arguing with sadhguru not me. 

When you say I'm oversensitive. What you really say is I- Muu know better then sadhguru and he's oversensitive I - Muu who doesn't even know what karma is know everything about the universe.

The proper reaction would be if you had any sense. "Oh wow, I was unaware that there are dangers to this. Thank you for showing this to me. I always thought there's nothing to worry about. But here you showed me that there're really some eternal beings who really are against what I'm doing. Now I will keep this information in mind and maybe make more research on this. I'm no god. I'm just a human who has no idea what I'm doing. Maybe sadhguru is right after all."

I think you should contemplate the difference by "these are Sahdguru's words" and switch that to Salvijus thinks he knows Sahdgurus words and is quoting his interpretations.  

I have my own understanding of Karma, I hear your interpretation and have thought about the same thing over the last 5 years and the possibilities it "could" have.  Like you've said any possible exchange of energy like this conversations, someone shaking your hand, touching someone, sharing information about meditation, meditating with someone, could all lead to a car accident.  Instead of not doing anything as a result of infinite possibilities, I chose to do despite all the random things that can happen in every day exchanges.  

Anyways it was fun going back and forth, but this is my last response on the subject.

Edited by Mu_

There's 0 my interpretation here. Honest to god. This is all sadhguru words. 

27 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I have my own understanding of Karma, I hear your interpretation and have thought about the same thing over the last 5 years and the possibilities it "could" have.  

What you think is of no consiquence when you don't know anything about such matters. Even if you think about it for 100years so what? when you have no idea how life process is happening. Better take someone's opinion who knows about these things. That's just common sense.

You think sadhguru is lying when he says don't do it unless you know how life is made completly from atom to atom.? You think he's lying when he says you can cause much more damage with such energy healings? And how can you be so arrogant to not even take that possibility that Sadhguru migh be right and you might be wrong? Who are you holding yourself to be? an all knowing god?

I'm not saying you believe me. Just research what sadhguru says more and you'll see for yourself. 

Edited by Salvijus

31 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

.  Like you've said any possible exchange of energy like this conversations, someone shaking your hand, touching someone, sharing information about meditation, meditating with someone, could all lead to a car accident.  Instead of not doing anything as a result of infinite possibilities, I chose to do despite all the random things that can happen in every day exchanges.  

Anyways it was fun going back and forth, but this is my last response on the subject.

It's not the same. We talk, we exhange karma, energies it's all superficial - yes. But when you meddle with life process the risk is 100times bigger. If you cure a very powerful disease wrong. The same energy that was causing the disease can manifest in some tragic even in someone's life. Like a car accident for example. 

5 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Don't speak as if you understand where he is coming from,,.. before you reply first research how true what he is saying, and ask yourself how serious my work is? Did i miss something that it could be dangerous to other people? Maybe i am ignorant of something that it could be dangerous to others.. keep an open mind.. sadhguru is a very conscious guy not even close to what your current state of consciousness, have you ever read his book about karma? Just to know other "pieces of the puzzle about your work" you react as if there is nothing dangerous in what you do... i read everything what you said to Salvius, this is my reply last night to you but I didn't bother to click submit reply but today i read your replies to him now i want to click submit reply ? Just be open minded okay! Try to look forward what he is saying.. we don't know how deep it is.. make this your inspiration to go deep to what you do.. don't be blind about your ignorant.. 

32 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's not the same. We talk, we exhange karma, energies it's all superficial - yes. But when you meddle with life process the risk is 100times bigger. If you cure a very powerful disease wrong. The same energy that was causing the disease can manifest in some tragic even in someone's life. Like a car accident for example. 

And a butterfly can cause a tsunami on the other side of the planet *which is flat*.  Seriously, stop following Sadhguru in such a fanatic fashion. He is saying things which are intended for his audience for the time of saying, it doesn't mean it is the ultimate truth. Only silence is the ultimate truth. 
"If Sadhguru says it then its true!!". Don't put people on a pedestal, that's just cult-like behaviour.

Intention is the most important thing when doing transmissions such as the one Mu is doing. The intention of Love and Peace will heal the world, let go of the fear that something will go wrong. Even death is beautiful, why not? You realise you are all that ever was or ever will be, the veil is lifted and you are infinite awareness knowing itself? Wow, that's so bad. Give it to the western world to demonize something beautiful. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Just now, Dodo said:

And a butterfly can cause a tsunami on the other side of the planet *which is flat*.  Seriously, stop following Sadhguru in such a fanatic fashion. He is saying things which are intended for his audience for the time of saying, it doesn't mean it is the ultimate truth. Only silence is the ultimate truth. 
"If Sadhguru says it then its true!!". Don't put people on a pedestal, that's just cult-like behaviour.

Intention is the most important thing when doing transmissions such as the one Mu is doing. The intention of Love and Peace will heal the world, let go of the fear that something will go wrong. Even death is beautiful, why not? You realise you are all that ever was or ever will be, the veil is lifted and you are infinite awareness knowing itself? Wow, that's so bad. Give it to the western world to demonize something beautiful. 

??? it is easy for you to dismiss it , just exercise openmindedness, why? I will ask you a question, how deeeeeeeeeeep did you know ? How deep did you know about karma? Energy? Are conscious enough to say that thing? If you don't  understand a thing deeply as in deeeeeep and see as it is, then don't talk,, :) and obviously you are not conscious in anything.. i'm your friend here! Don't get me wrong.. but brooo really.. 

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Don't speak as if you understand where he is coming from,,.. before you reply first research how true what he is saying, and ask yourself how serious my work is? Did i miss something that it could be dangerous to other people? Maybe i am ignorant of something that it could be dangerous to others.. keep an open mind.. sadhguru is a very conscious guy not even close to what your current state of consciousness, have you ever read his book about karma? Just to know other "pieces of the puzzle about your work" you react as if there is nothing dangerous in what you do... i read everything what you said to Salvius, this is my reply last night to you but I didn't bother to click submit reply but today i read your replies to him now i want to click submit reply ? Just be open minded okay! Try to look forward what he is saying.. we don't know how deep it is.. make this your inspiration to go deep to what you do.. don't be blind about your ignorant.. 

Hey John,

I dont intend to hurt anyone, its not the intention.  I've given a lot of though to the matters brought forth to me by Salvius over the last 5-10 years of my life.  I'm very aware of my karma and what karma is from the angle I've been taught through Buddha and other enlightened teachers.  I understand there are other interpretation of it out there.  I tried to meet him with where I saw Salvius at.  When someone tells you, you can get karma by someone touching you, or doing simple energy work (which honestly Im not doing here, I'm presenting something for people to feel for themselves, I'm not doing any intentional work with them personally 1-1 which I do on a daily basis as a body work for the last 10 years, never had a complaint in energetic respect, people can let in as much or as little as they like, or just turn it off if it rubs them the wrong way), its hard to take them seriously.  Thats why I gave the examples I did.  If karma is so connected to a look, a touch, a stare, a thought (the examples he gave and said came from sahdguru), then we are all fucked every second of our life in the interactions we have.  If what he/Sahdguru is saying is that way then it doesn't matter if someone is a energy worker or not, all interactions create karma, so then why point out this instance of it, its happen every second, even in this communication between you and I.  Should you or I reflect on how we could be hurting eachother karmicly in our talking?  I dont think so, do you?  It honestly sounds like a OCD/germaphobes interpertation/belief of karma, and I dont mean this insultingly, just think about it.  If what Salvius or Sadhguru is saying is true, everything can kill us energetically.  You get my point?  If it is this way ultimately then there is nothing to say about it or my videos or anyones energy work, and if karma isn't this way, and is the way that I've learned it from a Buddhist point of view, then you aren't going to catch a cold/death of karma from someones touch, its something you gain or inheret from repetitive action/beliefs.  I hear you, and Salv, and I guess Sadhguru, but dont agree if the above examples are what Sadh is saying.

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I'm presenting something for people to feel for themselves, I'm not doing any intentional work with them personally 1-1 which I do on a daily basis as a body work for the last 10 years, never had a complaint in energetic respect, people can let in as much or as little as they like, or just turn it off if it rubs them the wrong way), its hard to take them seriously.  Thats why I gave the examples I did.  If karma is so connected to a look, a touch, a stare, a thought (the examples he gave and said came from sahdguru), then we are all fucked every second of our life in the interactions we have. 

karma is subtle, yea you cannot see karma  easily expressing in a way you will notice it.. it is subtle in day to day life of your client... you send peace and yea they have it but you didn't see other stuffs you give to them.. see this point that a very subtle you give to them at that level of consciousness you have ,you cannot see it expressing ... i know how subtle our karma is because i really experience it to my vipassana meditation retreat... have you tried it? You will see how subtle it is, you are only aware to the surface level and gross not the subtle part...  

You study them.. okay, but have you experience what they teach? Nooo definitely!! So what is truth now is your experience, what is your experience right now thay your awareness cannot grasp the karma :) the only you are aware from now is the gross part.. not the subtle

Edited by John Iverson

I never said touching others can kill you. And I specifically made a distinction that meddling with life process has much bigger impact then just talking on the forum.

Plus there's so much missunderstanding happened in between that many things that I said sounds stupid and unbelievable. It's fine. I'm aware of how it sounds. But actually what I say is very logical and easy to understand and not crazy at all. 

In energy healing you remove the effect only. But the real problem is still inside. And it can find a different more acute ways of expressing itself. Either give you another disease or an unfortunate accident may happen. That's why it's a irresponsible way of doing things. 

And this whole karma thing is a different topic altogether :D There were some points that I was trying to make about karma and healing and it got all mixed up.

7 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I hear you, and Salv, and I guess Sadhguru, but dont agree if the above examples are what Sadh is saying.

Here I even found one example of what sadhguru says for you. So you don't say it's all me. 

IMG_20181208_103346.jpg

And that thing about being able to finish someone's life just by looking at them. I didn't mean by a random guy with a random look. I meant a serious occult practicioner or smth, who has a serious mastery over his energies.

Honestly I can't remember what was I trying to say by saying that. It's all messed up here.

Edited by Salvijus

10 hours ago, John Iverson said:

??? it is easy for you to dismiss it , just exercise openmindedness, why? I will ask you a question, how deeeeeeeeeeep did you know ? How deep did you know about karma? Energy? Are conscious enough to say that thing? If you don't  understand a thing deeply as in deeeeeep and see as it is, then don't talk,, :) and obviously you are not conscious in anything.. i'm your friend here! Don't get me wrong.. but brooo really.. 

I am way open minded. I've recently been warned by Leo for being too open minded and falling in deep rabbit holes. I understand from energy that much: You are talking from an egoic vibration, and that doesn't resonate with me. Enjoy your ultimate knowledge (or fantasy there of) . 

Edited by Dodo

On 12/6/2018 at 6:49 PM, Nahm said:

@Mu_ Deep sameness, honestly. Felt we’ve been vulnerable, comfortably, for a while now, both understanding of that, resting in the cosmic love. Stillness also, presence. All around peace. Striving days long behind us. 

Thats a really nice response, happy to hear it.