Timotheus

How is Maya seducing us?

24 posts in this topic

I don't know. Whenever I think, IT is close or distinctions begin to collapse, things just happen:

I immediately get new great insights on how to improve my life, old friends write me I haven't heard from for a long time, girls smile at me or chat me up.

Sounds familiar?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

2 hours ago, Timotheus said:

I don't know. Whenever I think, IT is close or distinctions begin to collapse, things just happen:

I immediately get new great insights on how to improve my life, old friends write me I haven't heard from for a long time, girls smile at me or chat me up.

Sounds familiar?

sure all of that is how

plus, if there was none of that. then asking of this question. wanting to know the answer. all of that is how you would be drawn in :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Timotheus Whenever you feel like you are waking, the dream pulls you back in? Perhaps it is not time to wake. Mara is not really as big a of a devil as many would like to think.

Eyes bigger than your stomach?

Make a God out of Maya: Skrymir, Tengri. A song "Layla" or something.

maya is a godess shapeshifter - don’t get diluted by how she is dressed up for you - she is not even a woman she can also be a man. maya can be kali or shakti if you know her well - you can drink her pretty if she’s showing you her ugly face, but then she will give you a headache. don’t try to tame her she’s wild. but you could watch how wild and pretty she really is.

@Timotheus and put that spear aside, there are better ways of seduction. IT will not eat you up you just have to face it.

Edited by now is forever

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

Sounds rough man.

I'm telling you :D

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

A few days alone, no electronics, except maybe Onenote to capture the insights...?

Good advice, but also... nice try ;)

@RichardY Yeah thanks, now I know how mythology came into existence.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Timotheus you are just too pictographic- i knew you where german our folks of oneliners you can only see straight, even the drinking will not help.

mythology didn’t come into existence, existence came into mythology.

Edited by now is forever

10 hours ago, StephenK said:

@Joseph Maynor What is the difference between 'clinging to a belief' and 'clinging to a linear belief'?

all beliefs are linear, since they are self-defining and self-limiting, and reality is anything but that.

@Timotheus It is the wanting of “good”.  And how could you know good & bad, how could that luxury be possible, were it not for the omni-evident fact that you are the peace which allows “good & bad” to arise? The unconditional emptiness, which allows all things. Some time away, from the illusion, from the catalysts of wanting, “good and bad”, always reminds us we are the peace, the silence. Understood or not, the presence is there.

17 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

all beliefs are linear, since they are self-defining and self-limiting, and reality is anything but that.

?? Unprecedented level of tricky at play. Always a step ahead. Never beaten, always surrendered to. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@SgtPepper just curious as to why the word 'belief' was preceded by the word 'linear'? Why not just use 'belief'?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Timotheus were it not for the omni-evident fact that you are the peace which allows “good & bad” to arise? The unconditional emptiness, which allows all things.

man, that is such a good insight. 

14 minutes ago, StephenK said:

@SgtPepper just curious as to why the word 'belief' was preceded by the word 'linear'? Why not just use 'belief'?

Good question. Obviously, Joseph Maynor said that, but I think there are beliefs and models that are complex, so they do not appear linear and also appear more believable as a result, but ultimately it is belief and Truth is experience, not beliefs. Not even complex beliefs will fully capture Truth. 

In addition, Maynor may have been pointing to the fact that when you really look at all beliefs in comparison to absolute truth, all beliefs appear linear in comparison haha. 

“Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea? 
Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more. 
March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less. 
Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing.”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

For a deeper understanding:

Na Ma Shi Va Ya

Na: muladhara

Ma: swadhisthana

Shi: manipura

Va: anahata

Ya: ajna

Indeed having the body/mind settled in Ma and Ya as the WILL FORCE, this being the common folk's mind, reality is blocked in the 5 senses. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Nahm Thanks! Efficient pointer.

18 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Timotheus and put that spear aside, there are better ways of seduction. IT will not eat you up you just have to face it.

Is this a date or something?

11 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Timotheus you are just too pictographic

;)

- A Course in Miracles

@Timotheus erwischt du fisch!

just handle it as if you would have a date with maya - you can’t run away forever anyways.

Edited by now is forever