MisterNoodle

meta physical laws/ attraction and vibration

15 posts in this topic

Hello, i want to start a discussion on a topic that i think alot of you would be interested in or at least humored by, if you dont believe in it. The whole ideology of the “metaphysical laws of nature” and the idea that matter is in vibration and ultimately an illusion from a materialistic view. The thought that like vibrations on the same frequency attract each other explains even the most cut and dry circumstances like a business man increasing his income a substantial amount. I think this ideology is portrayed best by Esther Hicks and her book like “Ask and it is Given”.

What do you guys think about it? do you believe? What evidence or info in the physics world backs this up? I feel like it is a bit intuitive to believe this for me. I appreciate all input in the conversation. Thank You

You might like Bernardo Kastrup's works.  Goes deep into metaphysics and the nature of reality.  Strong arguments against materialism, etc.

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

@MisterNoodle This lands about as welcomed as one is comfortable being alone, and takes years to even begin to be understood.    

If I were you, I would continue looking into it. 

And say hi to your brother for me!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I guess what really gets my attention is the possibility of understanding reality at a deeper level as a way of creating better and faster tangible results. This makes me think of Leos video on getting sh*t done. maybe the brute force/ hard effort side of things is fully nessesary to get what you want, even if you understand the metaphysical workings of it all. Sometimes i listen to spiritual teachers like Esther Hicks, and they use their deeper understandings of the metaphysical laws to make life sound so easy. I feels like theirs some pieces missing between getting tangible results and the law of vibration and attraction etc. My question now is: can an understanding of reality at the metaphysics level and how those laws work help you or aid you in any way to reach your goals? weather thats more money, a wife, an adventure, whater someones goals are?

2 hours ago, MisterNoodle said:

I guess what really gets my attention is the possibility of understanding reality at a deeper level as a way of creating better and faster tangible results. This makes me think of Leos video on getting sh*t done. maybe the brute force/ hard effort side of things is fully nessesary to get what you want, even if you understand the metaphysical workings of it all. Sometimes i listen to spiritual teachers like Esther Hicks, and they use their deeper understandings of the metaphysical laws to make life sound so easy. I feels like theirs some pieces missing between getting tangible results and the law of vibration and attraction etc. My question now is: can an understanding of reality at the metaphysics level and how those laws work help you or aid you in any way to reach your goals? weather thats more money, a wife, an adventure, whater someones goals are?

I absolutely believe they can. Intention, focus, reprogramming the subconscious mind etc etc... all of these things can help you achieve your goals, even if they’re the “non spiritual”, money and fun life kinda goals (which ultimately can be seen to not be as desirable as awakening, liberation, emotional mastery, etc). 

Even conservatively, reprogramming your subconscious mind will drive results as 95%+ of your daily actions are driven subconsciously. Nothing metaphysical or woo woo about that, but going deep and understanding that you are everything and your reality is a mirror reflection of you.... that can be incredibly powerful. You might come across more synchronicities as you dive deeper into changing your state of being for the better. You might have more instant resolution of karma. 

Knowing more and more that you are an infinite, eternal being and cannot be harmed, that frees you up more and more to not take things seriously and be able to play more in life. 

You might really like Reality Transurfing, it’s a lot of reading material but the books are great and there are resources online to learn about it. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

This is such an amazing conversation thank you for your replies! Reality transferring sounds direct and highly optimistic, but im open minded so ill look into it. 

The reality of life being an illusionary reflection of my own mind has been kind of a background thought for me. when i experience someone elses characteristics it makes me think of how thats a part of my own character. It really baffles me, becouse everyone else seems so individual.  But i know thats just the realisticness of the illusion or else it would not be an effective one. So that makes me want to conclude that like you said to change reality you must change the subconsious. Thank you for your input, and i hope we can keep this going.  

@MisterNoodle

When you start diving deeper into this shit, synchronicities will go through the roof. I have experienced so many hundreds of mind blowing ones that the proof is all there... You manifest your environment. No other way around it. You're living in a "real" world with "dreamtime" metaphysics, aka, you're in a dream. 100% fact. The evidence is all around you. When you start regularly becoming conscious that you're in a dream, events will start warping around you in "unexplainable" ways. Don't freak out, that's normal. At this point, it's all too easy to think you're the only person in this dream and you're making everyone else up. No, that's not true. In a sense it is because you're literally everyone else. You are God. But they are all equally valid parts of God, trapped in little egos running around. And other people will unconsciously pick up on your thoughts (thinking that they are their own) and energy. So you as the higher-conscious person can literally "bend" reality around you by influencing other energies, which turn into action through complicated processes. I believe that's the basic metaphysics of it. You can even brain couple to someone hundreds of miles away and feel their emotions and intuit their thoughts. These are all very real phenomena I've personally experienced. Look up remote viewing. You have access to all of reality at the tip of your fingers... You've just spent your entire life led to believe you're a physical human being. Freeing the mind to do these things takes a lot of practice and time to rewire. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

50 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

other people will unconsciously pick up on your thoughts (thinking that they are their own) and energy

Oh my god! This is like what happens all the the time. I'll randomly be driving or whatever and someone will literally say something at the exact time I thought it.

Mind blown.

On 04/12/2018 at 11:44 PM, MisterNoodle said:

Hello, i want to start a discussion on a topic that i think alot of you would be interested in or at least humored by, if you dont believe in it. The whole ideology of the “metaphysical laws of nature” and the idea that matter is in vibration and ultimately an illusion from a materialistic view. The thought that like vibrations on the same frequency attract each other explains even the most cut and dry circumstances like a business man increasing his income a substantial amount. I think this ideology is portrayed best by Esther Hicks and her book like “Ask and it is Given”.

What do you guys think about it? do you believe? What evidence or info in the physics world backs this up? I feel like it is a bit intuitive to believe this for me. I appreciate all input in the conversation. Thank You

We have no evidence for a world made out of matter, because our experience is of the 5 senses(and beyond).  We are decoding vibrational frequencies, as you mention, into the experience we have,which is of this 3 dimenaional world. It's the matrix.

It takes a religious mind to believe in matter and most of us were indoctrinated at an early age.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Very well put Dodo, its so nuanced yet it can be fully understood by an impressive mind like Leo’s. Thinking of this subject makes me want to come to a chain of logical conclusions on the cause of reality and how to change or create difference from the most effective source. I think the cause is simply the subconsious content of a person. This obsession with getting somewhere or getting new results shows how far i am from any kind of “enlightenment”. 

I feel like by meditating everyday you can slowly dissolve away the power your subconscious has on your reality, as the small percentage of you grows slowly larger. Thats what i got from leo’s videos, aswell as Eckhart Tolles book. Talking about this stuff feels so foreign and surreal as i could never talk like this to anyone i know haha! Thank you for all of your deeply insightful relpies.

I really liked her work until i found out how the subconsious mind works. Than i found this recording which kinda made me lose trust in her teachings. What do you guys think?