Akuma

(PLEASE HELP) There is no one else but ME!

39 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, tsuki said:

We always think that we have answers until we are proven wrong.
Don't get too hung up on that and actually try to live your insight until it proves itself to make you suffer.

+1

You're not wrong.

Keep your heart open and just feel it out. Reality literally exists as a paradox, and it's going to take some time for you to wrap your mind around it. 

Haha it does bring up memories though when I realized this same insight and talked to everybody like I am talking to myself, which is still essentially true. 

And there was never a point in your life when you weren’t already all alone. That’s the trippy part. Not just the realization of now the veil being lifted but then when you realize there never was a point in your life when you weren’t all alone. When you realize it was all a joke and now you can just laugh at the silliness of it all. Maybe youre not there yet though but yes, it is just you and only you. Bask in your own aloneness.

Edited by kieranperez

The distinction between self/other is a concept, and it will collapse.

Leaving only one thing: YOU!

Your mother is a concept. In fact, she is actually you. You came out of your own vagina.

Ta-da!

Yes, this freaky to realize. It can feel like you're all alone. That's right! God is all alone. But do not confuse this with solipsism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your mother is a concept. In fact, she is actually you. You came out of your own vagina.

When the insights get real real deep. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Concept would mean its thought based in nature. It is not. Energetic, emotional, mechanisms and various layers create each piece of karma. 

The entire individuated self. That’s another story. To dismiss such realities as illusion is actually false. Regardless of how you see it in your current experience. They are very real. As real as your insights.

As real as your mother. Who is very real. Be nice to her.

Edited by Arhattobe

3 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

As real as your mother. Who is very real. Be nice to her.

:D 

school boy error assuming you actually exist at all!!!!! 8 billion universes each individual is god of their own personal universe which oscillates faster than the speed of light. eyes are the projectors of reality rather than the receivers of reality. 

@Nahm Thank you, I'm glad to be here as always ? Haha, I know right. Once you go deep enough there is no coming back.

On 04/12/2018 at 3:16 PM, Nahm said:

@Akuma Welcome back! How mind blowing is non duality? lol!  Keep on this adventure, it only gets better. 

On 04/12/2018 at 2:26 PM, SOUL said:

If your reality is the only one that exists then you should ask yourself...... why are you asking yourself this?

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The distinction between self/other is a concept, and it will collapse.

At death ... at the latest. :D

Temporarily during samadhi. ;)

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

If I am one with everything then am the poop that comes out of my ass......and yes, that is where I pulled this realization from and it is getting deep in here... real deep. So when I do self inquiry I contemplate.... Poo is asking? POO!

On 12/4/2018 at 8:56 AM, Akuma said:

Please tell me I'm wrong...

Please bear with me, it's extremely difficult to explain what I'm feeling right now and I'm so so scared...

Yesterday as I was falling asleep (I often try to squeeze in additional meditation practice while I'm falling asleep at night), I don't even know if I was sleeping already or in between sleep cycles but I had a realization which I've never had before - that there is nothing else but me here.

When I think about any human, animal, plant, object etc. I've always had a concept about them.

Let's take my mother for an example. Even though I live alone in a different country, far away from her, when I think about her I have a very clear and concise concept of her. I can imagine how she feels, what is the experience of life through her eyes, etc. 

But when I go back home and actually see her in person and I remove the concept of her from my mind - I'm just seeing a "thing" there that is a part of my visual reality but is definitely not "my mother".

In other words, she doesn't exist. Her reality doesn't exist (it's only a concept in my mind). There is only one reality - MY REALITY, there never was anything else but my reality (Please bear in mind when I say " my reality", I also mean "your reality", it's not some ego place where I walk above it all, It's quite the opposite I feel great love towards me because its only me, there is no one fucking else. I don't know how to fucking describe it. Sorry.)

Am I right in saying that? Is my reality the only one that exists????? 

Or is it just another hiding place for my ego in order to mislead me from realizing deeper truth?

Fuck, I hope someone understands this badly patched up paragraph and answers me.

Thank you all (me)

???

Well, if you see the world from this view... how do you know that YOU exist if you're not looking at yourself?

Are you just like your mother in this situation? Is the image you see in the mirror you? Is the bridge of your nose that you see when looking you? What is this sense of there being someone you call I?

Right now, you've had an insight that shows you that Naive Realism isn't necessarily true. But it could easily lead into a Naive Solipsism. Question even that, and stay in the middle ground of total innocence.

I have a video on this topic...

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 06/12/2018 at 0:48 AM, Emerald said:

Well, if you see the world from this view... how do you know that YOU exist if you're not looking at yourself?

Are you just like your mother in this situation? Is the image you see in the mirror you? Is the bridge of your nose that you see when looking you? What is this sense of there being someone you call I?

Right now, you've had an insight that shows you that Naive Realism isn't necessarily true. But it could easily lead into a Naive Solipsism. Question even that, and stay in the middle ground of total innocence.

I have a video on this topic...

Wow Thank you! Very insightful, thank you ?

3 minutes ago, Akuma said:

Wow Thank you! Very insightful, thank you ?

Thank you! :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Leo Gura One thing i think people get confused with is yes that's true from the perspective of the absolute, consciousness,the higher self, the godhead, (and of course if you watched Leo's video there are many names for it) but in essence, your true self.

Don't get that confused with the partitioned consciousness, the small self that is your ego.

From there you are one perspective and reality is relative.   You are in a "dream" which is consciousness - so everything in the dream is just that.

Your mother is still your mother, but you don't have access FROM YOUR perspective to her consciousness, to her memories, otherwise you would no longer be YOU, and you would be HER.

So when these things are discussed we should be careful from which perspective we are talking about.  The absolute, or the part!

What happened with Akuma is he got a glimpse of his true self - and it's fucking majestic, beautiful, beyond words, and terrifying at the same time.

it's like DAMN, whole shit, I AM EVERYTHING.   

Then you sync back into your ego and it's like, wtf?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Akuma i had a 30 second experience where I grasped more deeply the truth that I am the only person who has ever existed period lol. It's pretty cool. I'm getting DMT soon, Gona be conscious bro

19 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Leo Gura One thing i think people get confused with is yes that's true from the perspective of the absolute, consciousness,the higher self, the godhead, (and of course if you watched Leo's video there are many names for it) but in essence, your true self.

Don't get that confused with the partitioned consciousness, the small self that is your ego.

From there you are one perspective and reality is relative.   You are in a "dream" which is consciousness - so everything in the dream is just that.

Your mother is still your mother, but you don't have access FROM YOUR perspective to her consciousness, to her memories, otherwise you would no longer be YOU, and you would be HER.

So when these things are discussed we should be careful from which perspective we are talking about.  The absolute, or the part!

What happened with Akuma is he got a glimpse of his true self - and it's fucking majestic, beautiful, beyond words, and terrifying at the same time.

it's like DAMN, whole shit, I AM EVERYTHING.   

Then you sync back into your ego and it's like, wtf?

Yes, this is the difference between relative and absolute truths.

The more awoke you get, the more relative truths give way to absolute truths.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/4/2018 at 4:56 PM, Akuma said:

Am I right in saying that? Is my reality the only one that exists????? 

Or is it just another hiding place for my ego in order to mislead me from realizing deeper truth?

Fuck, I hope someone understands this badly patched up paragraph and answers me.

Thank you all (me)

???

In an answer to your fear of "misleading ego", the proper question ask here is. Now within all your discoveries, who asks question to whom then in order to some authentication of himself by another illusion??

Study the question and It's parts and It will make sense to you.