Time Traveler

Pull From 100s of Diverse Sources

7 posts in this topic

Don’t get stuck into any one perspective or paradigm. 
The truth will get triangulated and cross referenced, the big picture will emerge. 

I completely agree with this. I also noticed that truth seekers agree with this mostly.

But gurus doesn't agree. Why ?

Competition ? Or do they think that we are to stupid to grasp the big picture ?

Something else ?

If your sole purpose is to get awakened, one way to go about it is to build up total fucking faith and dedication to something. Being too skeptical and jumping from one flower to the next does not help in this method. 

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

All perspectives are wrong. Even if you have a milion perspectives. You just have a milion wrong answers.

To know the truth you only need one right way of seeing. Witch is not a perspective it's just what is. 

It's when you drop all perspectives that true seeing appears.

A guru is not trying to give you a new perspective. He's trying to destroy all your perspectives. Because perspectives are like lenses. Different distortions of reality. A guru is trying to remove everything and make you see life just the way it is. Without any distortions

Edited by Salvijus

@Time Traveler Is there such a thing as objective truth? What if one of those perspectives was correct?

I find myself resonating with all perspectives in different ways, I'm beyond a single perspective but in the back of my mind I wonder if any one of them really has it "right"...

Edited by EternalForest

Firstly, many gurus are not at stage Yellow integral cognitive development.

Secondly, it is against the guru's business and marketing self-agenda to expose you to 100s of diverse sources. It is in his business interest to create a captive audience, a monopoly.

Thirdly, exposure to 100s of diverse sources was almost impossible before the internet age. Be careful not to take this for granted. These days you guys are spoiled rotten with 100s of sources.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

These days you guys are spoiled rotten with 100s of sources.

Very true. Many of us have all the information we will ever need to live a good life, and yet we keep looking for the "holy grail" that will finally save us. I mean just reading the 5 star books on your list is enough to improve every aspect of someones life by 1000%.

A lot of stuff in personal development is common knowledge to me already, but my life doesn't reflect that. It's like I'm reading comic books and then daydreaming about being a superhero, I'm treating the information like food for thought. Like I'm subconsciously saying "Wow, look at all the possibilities, look at how awesome life could be... oh well back to my shitty old life" and then I go on browsing reddit.

I think this stuff comes down to self-image, I have to see myself applying the stuff I read about. You have an old video about self-image called "Absolute key to all personal development" I think is called. I don't know why you don't talk more about that stuff because it's true and newbies can read all the books they want, but if they start out with a poor self-image absolutely nothing will change. It's really hard work too, visualizing properly is challenging. If you don't feel yourself already being that which you want, you're just fantasizing.

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

@Antonius Better to have too much knowledge than too little.

You just have a lot to implement.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.