LoveandPurpose

Life Purpose Course duration

8 posts in this topic

Have had it for like 3 to 4 years now, still come back to it every now and then

Just do it as fast and thorough you can. 2-3 months maybe if you work it in your free time and don't get stuck. 

(I got stuck, so I did the first two-thirds of the course in about two months, and then ... well I still don't quite know my impact.)

4 hours ago, Elisabeth said:

Just do it as fast and thorough you can. 2-3 months maybe if you work it in your free time and don't get stuck. 

(I got stuck, so I did the first two-thirds of the course in about two months, and then ... well I still don't quite know my impact.)

Haha! It is hard right! Because it is inner self discovery.. even me i cannot answer it :( like we expected it right beth 

A little more then 2 years.  I finished it recently and still feel like I want to polish it.  I'll probably work on it for years and years to come.  refine, refine, refine.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

4 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

A little more then 2 years.  I finished it recently and still feel like I want to polish it.  I'll probably work on it for years and years to come.  refine, refine, refine.

Sugar sugar sugar!! Hahahaha

I just recently re-watched all the theory videos in the Life Purpose Course.  Leo's Life Purpose Course is like Ramadan, it should be re-visited once per year.  Every year you're gonna gain more knowledge about yourself and your Vision and projects.  Life Purpose is something that really benefits from being re-visited from time to time.  But the Life Purpose that I developed in Leo's Course is still the same!  Life Purpose though is something that you're gonna spend the rest of your life working on because you gotta implement all of it!  So, revisiting Leo's Life Purpose Course has been really beneficial to me.  You're gonna create yourself into more and more of the person who's gonna bring your Vision into reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@LoveandPurpose It took me only 1 month because I already knew my basic life purpose and was a NEET at the time. To be honest, the average person might take over a year to do the course properly.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.