Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShugendoRa

What is the highest form of meditation?

9 posts in this topic

Is it kundalini is it do nothing is it chakra worl is it determined sitting. I want to know from people who had experience with it not from they heard it from shinzen young or leo gura. Mediation which has the most impact on your consiousness like for me kriya yoga and 3rd eye meditation effects me the most.

The highest form of meditation is described as "being yourself" or simply "being". But it depends on your level of consciousness what it means to you to be. The higher you get the meaning of being gets deeper and deeper. 

For me right now being myself means being every experience and the awareness of it. For you it might mean a different thing. 

But note that just because it's the highest form of meditation it doesn't mean that it's the most useful for you right now. If you want to find the the most useful meditation then you can experiment with several of them, or you can try out the Finders Course. It costs a bit, but they claim to have high success rates. Or you can try the Trinfinity Academy for free. Here's a topic about it: 

Edited by Barna

I think it's Do Nothing Meditation.  That's my go-to form of meditation.  I don't really use any other form of meditation.  Today I meditated for 2 hours straight which is kinda unusual for me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Sometimes this and sometimes that.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

There are meditative states of being that don’t need a sitting cushion. Really high states of consciousness of being now - whatever now is. For over 20 years, I set aside meditation time to get mindful and spiritual. Then it started happening during my day: at work, grocery shopping, mowing the lawn etc. Then distinctions began to break down. It didn’t matter where I was. In nature, an ashram in India, taking a bath. This high state of meditative-like awareness was eternally present in the eternal now. It’s a strange transcendent experience.