Leo Gura

Best Psychedelic Trip Music Mega-Thread

394 posts in this topic

Amazing first 2 songs, the rest are ok. It's an Alan Watts lecture with chill-step music in the background. 

And so on.... 

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Trippin Ballz God Mode LSD > this song is on repeat <3 

Edited by nowimhere

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Shit....  you can move the clip left right up down zoom in and out with your mouse! Enjoy!

On 06.10.2019 at 2:46 PM, pluto said:

Waow... Brilliant mix! Thank you for sharing!

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

This is trance techno. I discovered this music recently and I think is pretty cool.

22 hours ago, Jonac said:

This is trance techno. I discovered this music recently and I think is pretty cool.

Hey man, this is basically what I discovered techno with, right after Goa in 1995... this is what we use to trip on back in the days...  it is nowadays also called "retro trance"... you'll find some gold nuggets under that name ;)....  but with Bonzaï Records you are on the right track! 

It used to be played in all over Belgium clubs, Holland, Germany, north of France in the end of the 90's and still is sometimes under the appellation "Retro Parties"

All the people I know who loved that music back then are veeeerry nostalgic about that time that is now gone. I'm glad you like it this style, cool to know that it is not completely dead and that it still finds some new fans!

in addition, the first DJ mix I've ever heard, you are probably going to like it, the mixing quality is fantastic, exceptional I would say, 33 old school classics mix in less in than a hour DJ set... 

shed that ego=)

The whole Dust Brothers soundtrack has always held deep significance to me even without lyrics, they capture a mood of being a stoned teen walking under streetlights experiencing freedom for the first time in Life, and realizing how limited it always is.