Leo Gura

Best Psychedelic Trip Music Mega-Thread

394 posts in this topic

Thanks for the Merkaba album I fucking love it!!!

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Investigate Kryptic Minds, a gold mine is waiting for you...

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@pluto Brilliant selection, thank you very much!!!

If you want to make the most out of your psychedelics and have a true spiritual experience, there is only one correct answer: Heilung

This music itself is a trip!

Edited by Vignan

Am I blind or no-one has yet posted Infected Mushroom here?

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

Am I blind or no-one has yet posted Infected Mushroom here?

I was waiting for someone else to do it... ;-)

My personal psytrance favorite... U-Recken

This one is a psychedelic on its own, (put your headphones on) so don't mix it with any other substances, you've been warned... I use it for sports or when I urgently need to wake the fuck up...

Not reflecting the previous song, this incredible new album is from another galaxy, I can't believe Airi is still so unknown today...

Edited by Nic

Great music taste here, niice! Also got some gems to share:

for peak guidance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVfeCJMf5kE&list=PLfD4jES8kplaUxYzz3BzDap8hj_RNZtO0&index=28  Jon Hopkins - Singularity

for calming down:

for riding the wave:

and if you feeling extra adventurous for cosmic joke kinda vibe (felt like partying with god :D):

also an excellent album for a wild trip:

and if you want more here is a playlist I put together with a lot of cool stuff:

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@outlandish

On 04/12/2018 at 5:51 AM, outlandish said:

<3 The whole Selected Ambient Works Vol II is the ultimate trip album.

Had my first solid acid trip to that album ages ago. It's just magic.

Edit: I see Burial posted above too.. nice to see some great taste in here <3

It's an incredible album but didn't you find some of it creepy? It's like horror music lol, especially CD1. CD2 has some more chilled, uplifting stuff on it but if I listened to most of those tracks on acid I'm not sure what would happen. I may just have to find out for the hell of it though...

@Nic Dude....I literally love every one of the tunes you posted. I can't wait to trip and listen to those 

6 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

@outlandish

It's an incredible album but didn't you find some of it creepy? It's like horror music lol, especially CD1. CD2 has some more chilled, uplifting stuff on it but if I listened to most of those tracks on acid I'm not sure what would happen. I may just have to find out for the hell of it though...

@Wisebaxter There are two pretty spooky songs on the album that do go into the dark side. I guess that's part of what makes the album so amazing, it's not all sugar and rainbows, it's real. Sometimes I'm not up for it and I skip those tunes. When I'm up for it, it's worth the journey and you come out the other end greeted by the beautiful concordance that follows.

The album as a whole is spiced just right with a bit of dissonance here and there.

There's a little darkness, a little risk, in any real life.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

There's this song that isn't on most vesions of Selected Ambient Works vol 2, but should be on every version because ... well check it out. Preferably at high volume. It's like being bathed in the womb of the universe. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.