Anton Rogachevski

How is wisdom transferred?

230 posts in this topic

We stand on the shoulders of giants, but that means we stand taller than them. Divine pride is a good thing.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

That is fine in your present state of consciousness. Yet to expand further and see things you currently cannot imagine, you will need to relax that resistance and open.

Is there anything but the present state of consciousness? Is there anything but the present being? It seems you cannot imagine the things I have seen and likely why you are having such trouble accepting the paradox I present

I will relax, I always do if I'm not already lax. Will you?

1 hour ago, Elysian said:

Do you honestly not desire to not suffer?

I did get offended, and I apologize for that. But I wasn't offended at the nonacceptance of a personal truth, only Divine Truth. Still, I shouldn't have been offended, I still have a few energetic blockages to release. 

Undoubtedly when we are asleep viewing through the veil of the conditioned mind everything is done out of an existential yearning. Even after being on the path in awakening still the ego's desire to justify itself through a duality mindset of knowing "truth" might lead one to trust that a personal revelation in experience is a universal one. So when that insight is challenged it can evoke a reaction.

It has been quite awhile since I have tasted that yearning which now is quenched so that it doesn't even seem like it ever was a real impetus to motivate my being. Although, the ego does continue to cling to experience for self survival because life's tasks need to be attended to but the pain of self suffering evaporated since in awareness I cease attachment to the self identity.

I presently do not desire to not suffer so I don't reflexively assume others do unless they reveal in deed or word that they may be desiring not to suffer. It may be true that we at first desire to not suffer but the source of self suffering is that existential yearning that manifests in desire and the absence of that yearning is liberation. We both know we both know this so let's not pretend the other doesn't, agreed?

Peace.

2 hours ago, Elysian said:

Referring to this sort of explanation of the Absolute Truth, nonduality, and it having more importance than Relative Truth.

Everything is equal. There is nothing more or less important.

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

Is there anything but the present state of consciousness? Is there anything but the present being?

Nothing 'is'.

That may sound to some as 'there is nothing' but even nothing 'is' not.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Absolute Peace and Freedom is unconditional, it is not dependent on circumstances. 

As true as that is, it takes a lot of "work" to realize. Do not underestimate the ego's power to disturb this truth. Also It might be idealistic thinking, and in my experience it's not useful to invent such lofty concepts.

There are also degrees of attaining that, it's not a binary factor.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

@SOUL It’s not about me. The Absolute is revealed when a mind is ready. 

@Elysian That’s an awesome video! So inspiring! ? 

@Anton Rogachevski For sure. With practice, one’s capacity of freedom can expand toward absolute Freedom, similiar to how one’s capacity to love can expand toward absolute Love. ❤️ 

7 hours ago, ground said:

Everything is equal. There is nothing more or less important.

Just nondual dogma that doesn't really help lead anyone to anything, other than back to millennia old beliefs. Once you get further down the spiritual path, if you open up enough to love, you'll burst into tears for not seeing things with more clarity sooner.

The true nature of existence is so magnificent, so important, so grand, that even just witnessing a slice of that Truth for a moment is enough to make the most jaded man weep like a child. This is what Sadhguru is referring to when he talks about having tears of love and ecstasy, and everyone around him having the same tears being the greatest gift he could ever ask for in his life. The true nature of the Relative only starts revealing itself when you've begun to surrender egoic attachment to Absolute Truth.

Absolute Truth is what people have always been told leads to the dissolution of the ego. That's why it seems so counterintuitive and paradoxical that clinging to ideology around it is egoic. It's only one step in a much longer journey, that's the whole reason the spiritual traditions of yesterday are so outdated. 

Jesus was the only one who had a clue, embracing his humanity with his Divinity. But his message has been so distorted and manipulated over the years that almost no Christians even realize he was enlightened, or have any understanding of what enlightenment is. Not to mention what lies beyond enlightenment! The Gnostic Texts is a good example of what was intentionally left out of his message to suit more egoic agendas.

Christians are so disconnected from the important of Jesus that they would crucify someone with his exact qualities who went on the news today. They would write him off as a psychotic hippy speaking blasphemy by claiming a connection to God. It's extremely unfortunate that the unconditional love he shared didn't permeate further into the world.

That unconditional love is what existence is about. The Absolute Void is pure, infinite love. The Relative is the realm where God, where love, where you, have chosen to express itself. But you've confused being shown where love comes from with what you should care or not care about.

But the only point of showing you Absolute Truth is to better equip you to radiate that Truth without hesitation. Because you know where intuition comes from, you know this isn't all just some coincidence. If you've seen Absolute Truth you know there is a power at work that is beyond intellectual understanding.  Pushing us towards unity, wholeness, and greater degrees of love.

Ken Wilber and Andrew Cohen describe the mechanism of love very eloquently here. Importance is the driver of love, otherwise nothing would go in any direction. Evolution is love.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

7 hours ago, SOUL said:

Is there anything but the present state of consciousness? Is there anything but the present being? It seems you cannot imagine the things I have seen and likely why you are having such trouble accepting the paradox I present

I will relax, I always do if I'm not already lax. Will you?

Undoubtedly when we are asleep viewing through the veil of the conditioned mind everything is done out of an existential yearning. Even after being on the path in awakening still the ego's desire to justify itself through a duality mindset of knowing "truth" might lead one to trust that a personal revelation in experience is a universal one. So when that insight is challenged it can evoke a reaction.

It has been quite awhile since I have tasted that yearning which now is quenched so that it doesn't even seem like it ever was a real impetus to motivate my being. Although, the ego does continue to cling to experience for self survival because life's tasks need to be attended to but the pain of self suffering evaporated since in awareness I cease attachment to the self identity.

I presently do not desire to not suffer so I don't reflexively assume others do unless they reveal in deed or word that they may be desiring not to suffer. It may be true that we at first desire to not suffer but the source of self suffering is that existential yearning that manifests in desire and the absence of that yearning is liberation. We both know we both know this so let's not pretend the other doesn't, agreed?

Peace.

Agree to disagree. ;)

Are you sure Absolute is Love and Peace and  Bliss, if you become with peace with everything, you will be at peace with everything, if you will become angry with everything, you will become angry with everything  and will hate everything, 

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

Are you sure Absolute is Love and Peace and  Bliss, if you become with peace with everything, you will be at peace with everything, if you will become angry with everything, you will become angry with everything  and will hate everything, 

I didn't say the Absolute was peace or bliss, if anything it's the complete opposite. It's love, pure unconditional love.

3 minutes ago, Elysian said:

I didn't say the Absolute was peace or bliss, if anything it's the complete opposite. It's love, pure unconditional love.

But one leads to another, it can  be pure unconditional hate, absolute is nothing, it is neither of them , it is not experience to have, or all of them. 

Edited by purerogue

6 hours ago, ground said:

Nothing 'is'.

That may sound to some as 'there is nothing' but even nothing 'is' not.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:21 PM, ground said:

Whatever. No need for you to explain and no need for me to understand.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:22 PM, SOUL said:

There's no need to post of forums either yet here we are. Peace.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s not about me.

Ok, sure.

42 minutes ago, Elysian said:

Agree to disagree. ;)

Yep, that sounds about right.

36 minutes ago, purerogue said:

But one leads to another, it can  be pure unconditional hate, absolute is nothing, it is neither of them , it is not experience to have, or all of them. 

There's no such thing as unconditional hate.

17 hours ago, SOUL said:

Another trip down the mystical rabbit hole..... It is but it isn't! It's understanding that can't be comprehended! Everything and nothing! Spiraling stages of mental masturbation chasing the Ox's butt hoping to get a glimpse.

I'm a fulfilled and at peace with liberation so leave the esoteric knowledge to others. Anyone who is reading this and wondering if they need any of that stuff to cease suffering I can genuinely say from my own experience, no, it's not needed.

Simple awareness of being in the present moment, anything more than that is the maze of maya and is distraction.

Very funny coming from a man who is posting esoteric knowledge here for 3 days straight.

Just now, Anton Rogachevski said:

Very funny coming from a man who is posting esoteric knowledge here for 3 days straight.

It appears you don't know what the word esoteric means. I have been speaking about simple things for anyone, not things designed to be understood by a select few. Yes, that is funny.

1 hour ago, Elysian said:

There's no such thing as unconditional hate.

There totally could be. In the relative everything is possible because it's a self manifested dream based on the beliefs of god. If he chooses to believe it, so it shall be.

So in conclusion wisdom is transferred like a virus. It infects the patient's mind and creates a thirst for knowing truth, causing him to pursue wisdom, and then he seeks it wherever he can. It then uses the host to infect those around who are also prone to such foolishness.

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

One could think of it in terms of an Absolute Level and at a personal human level. At the Absolute level, there is a stillness that always present and is independent of circumstances. It is transcendent of the personality of "me". Some people refer to this stillness as emptiness and peace. That stillness / peace is present regardless of whether or not the mind is aware of it.

At the human level, we have the personality. Here we have conditional peace. "I feel at peace", "I will be at peace when I finish this project". It's probably more accurate to call this type peace "relief". It is temporary relief from anxiety, stress, excitement etc.

So, "I" will not have unconditional peace of love. The "I" personality / self / ego will not love or hate everything. It will not be at peace with everything. The self is based on division, dualism. It sees things as "me" and "other". Since it is not One with Everything, it is not a peace with everything. It will selectively like objects/people that add to it's pleasure and security;  and dislike objects/people that add to it's displeasure and insecurity.