Anton Rogachevski

How is wisdom transferred?

230 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Can you share your thoughts on how absolute and relative truths are merged? 

Who are you referring to, that .001%?

Also, who are some examples of coral? 

Thanks. 

It's through pure authenticity. The better question is what does it mean to be truly authentic?

True authenticity is surrendering completely to Truth.

What is Truth? Truth is love, God is love, you are love.

When you surrender to Truth, you are allowing yourself to become a vessel for Divinity, for unconditional love. Intuition, the desire to grow, the desire to heal, the desire for unity, this is God manifesting the Absolute into the Relative. The Absolute is pure love. Authenticity is allowing God, your true nature, to flow freely from your individuality, for love to flow freely. 

That's what it means to be Coral. And that's why it is so rare. How can you be authentic as an individual aspect of God in the Relative, when you think the Absolute is where your attention should be? God is trying to manifest love, through the aspect of God called you. You meaning the individual. That's how God expresses itself in the Relative. The whole point of the Relative, is for this exact purpose!

I have a list of Coral musicians here that I'll try to update daily.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Absolute Peace and Freedom is unconditional, it is not dependent on circumstances. 

Well said.

Whatever you are,wherever you're at,love that. Not bound,forever limitless,you are all that is,in this one timeless moment. cover256x256-1e5a968049c94023a3a5fcc7826

25 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Absolute Peace and Freedom is unconditional, it is not dependent on circumstances. 

When I went on my hero's journey to ride the Ox that was tattooed on it's butt! Amazing!

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Upon further contemplation I was illuminated to the reality that "Absolute peace and Freedom" is conditional and is dependent on circumstances...... it's absolute, it's peace and it's free, without it being those conditions and circumstances it isn't that at all.

Though we may live in a relative, conditioned and disharmonious world if we are to be liberated from self suffering then cessation of self suffering is a condition and circumstance of our inner life. Without it being that... it isn't it.

Things are what they are and it takes us accepting them as they are for it to be realized as such for us. Hah

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Upon further contemplation I was illuminated to the reality that "Absolute peace and Freedom" is conditional and is dependent on circumstances...... it's absolute, it's peace and it's free, without it being those conditions and circumstances it isn't that at all.

Though we may live in a relative, conditioned and disharmonious world if we are to be liberated from self suffering then cessation of self suffering is a condition and circumstance of our inner life. Without it being that... it isn't it.

Things are what they are and it takes us accepting them as they are for it to be realized as such for us. Hah

You're overthinking it, and ending suffering is impossible. The desire to end suffering is an egoic desire, and at higher states of development even this egoic desire falls away. 

38 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I think that is some confusing word usage.

Absolute Freedom is not a condition. It is always present regardless of what conditions the mind perceives. Any condition or situation you can imagine - absolute Freedom is present. Absolute means Everything / Infinity. All conditions are within Absolute / Everything / Infinity.

Absolute really really means Absolute.

At the human level, freedom is relative and dependent on conditions. For example, "I can be free if I am not imprisoned", "I can always be free, except if I was being beaten", "I will be free after psychotherapy" etc. 

16 minutes ago, Elysian said:

You're overthinking it, and ending suffering is impossible. The desire to end suffering is an egoic desire, and at higher states of development even this egoic desire falls away. 

That's humorous you say I'm overthinking it for stating things are what they are, it would seem that's more indicative of underthinking it. Then you insert the word "desire" to criticize for that word that I didn't use. This verbal slight of hand is obvious but pardon me for pointing it out if you hadn't noticed it. Maybe the insertion of the word "desire" reflects your own experience of it. You may want to contemplate that.

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think that is some confusing word usage.

Absolute Freedom is not a condition. It is always present regardless of what conditions the mind perceives. Any condition or situation you can imagine - absolute Freedom is present. Absolute means Everything / Infinity. All conditions are within Absolute / Everything / Infinity.

Absolute really really means Absolute.

Absolute has the condition of being absolute....really really absolute, if it wasn't absolute it wouldn't be it. It is what it is whether our "mind perceives" it or not and whether we accept what it is or not. 

Freedom is free, if it was constrained or bound to something other than being free it wouldn't be freedom. For freedom to be what it is freedom is that condition of being free. Again this has nothing to do whether the "mind perceives" freedom as free or not and whether we accept it as free or not.

It may appear paradoxical that absolute freedom is characterized by the condition of what it is but if it wasn't that it would be relative restriction. Haven't you yourself spoken about how the absolute isn't logical? There it is.

6 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Absolute has the condition of being absolute.

That's like saying Infinity is conditional on being infinite and Everything is conditional on being everything. 

This sounds like a mind in a trap of trying to figure it out. 

15 minutes ago, SOUL said:

That's humorous you say I'm overthinking it for stating things are what they are, it would seem that's more indicative of underthinking it. Then you insert the word "desire" to criticize for that word that I didn't use. This verbal slight of hand is obvious but pardon me for pointing it out if you hadn't noticed it. Maybe the insertion of the word "desire" reflects your own experience of it. You may want to contemplate that.

"Though we may live in a relative, conditioned and disharmonious world if we are to be liberated from self suffering then cessation of self suffering is a condition and circumstance of our inner life."

You saying 'if we are to be liberated', implies a desire to be liberated from suffering. Maybe you should reflect on being honest with yourself, authenticity.

I'm beyond egoic desire, so deflect the lessons you need to learn elsewhere.

Someone loves you so they make the effort to show you Truth, and instead of opening up you push them away with more egoic masturbation. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

That's like saying Infinity is conditional on being infinite and Everything is conditional on being everything. 

This sounds like a mind in a trap of trying to figure it out. 

It's accepting them for what they are, the mind trap is trying to resist what is.

1 hour ago, Elysian said:

"Though we may live in a relative, conditioned and disharmonious world if we are to be liberated from self suffering then cessation of self suffering is a condition and circumstance of our inner life."

You saying 'if we are to be liberated', implies a desire to be liberated from suffering. Maybe you should reflect on being honest with yourself, authenticity.

I'm beyond egoic desire, so deflect the lessons you need to learn elsewhere.

Someone loves you so they make the effort to show you Truth, and instead of opening up you push them away with more egoic masturbation. 

You reading desire into that phrase is a reflection of your experience and perception, not mine.

Although, it seems I've offended you by not accepting your 'truth' as mine own, my apologies, need a hug?

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

You reading desire into that phrase is a reflection of your experience and perception, not mine.

Although, it seems I've offended you by not accepting your 'truth' as mine own, my apologies, need a hug?

Do you honestly not desire to not suffer?

I did get offended, and I apologize for that. But I wasn't offended at the nonacceptance of a personal truth, only Divine Truth. Still, I shouldn't have been offended, I still have a few energetic blockages to release. 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Elysian Thanks for the response. Classic ‘we’re saying the same thing’, different ways.  I appreciate you. Godspeed.   ??

It makes me happy to know you feel the same way.

I do want to clarify though, that there is significant differences in the way we're speaking about the needed move towards surrender and love.

The focus on nonduality that has been going on for 2000 to 3000 years has inhibited the elevation of human consciousness. It's important to have a more integral approach to Truth, if we want to accelerate the spiritual growth that this world so desperately needs.

I hope you understand what I mean. I do appreciate your dedication to love regardless.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

26 minutes ago, SOUL said:

It's accepting them for what they are, the mind trap is trying to resist what is.

That is fine in your present state of consciousness. Yet to expand further and see things you currently cannot imagine, you will need to relax that resistance and open.

Referring to this sort of explanation of the Absolute Truth, nonduality, and it having more importance than Relative Truth.

"Dualistically I agree, of course, but it doesn’t appear you are speaking about duality.

You are referencing absolute truth, that all is one, and then conflating it with duality: individuality, purpose, moving beyond, importance, “levels”, duality of existence and not, and God “dealing” in perfection. 

Individuality does not exist, that is duality, illusion. There would need to be two for there to be uniqueness / individuality.  Nothing “exists”, and Nothing does not “exist”. 

If you can move “beyond” absolute truth, then it is not absolute, and was not the Truth.  “Enlightenment is the beginning”, is reference to the illusion. In Truth, there is no beginning, and no illusion."

If this doesn't clarify what I'm referring to, one good example is the use of the word illusion to describe the Relative. The Relative is as real as the Absolute, and starting off with terminology that suggest otherwise leads people towards nondual dogma and spiritual stagnation. The Relative is the most beautiful, important, sacred form of existence we will ever have. Some refer to the Relative as a video game, but it's the complete opposite of a game. It's the realest thing we'll ever experience.

Individuality ties into this because it does exist, it exists on the deepest levels of existence. The further we get down the spiritual path the more important it is to recognize this if we want to bask in our true nature.

If we embraced radical authenticity from the start, we could skip a lot of unnecessary growing pains. It's incorrect that we can't regress down stages in SD, and this becomes very obvious when transitioning from Turquoise to Coral. Children are born in Coral. They are born completely authentic, expressing Divinity with ease. It's why people wish to be children again when they grow up.

But when someone is several stages above everyone surrounding them, including the people who control their lives, they regress to the stages their society is at, or worse. Social conditioning beats authenticity out of children. And instead of recognizing this phenomenon, and trying to correct course back to our true nature, we've come up with all of these distortions that keep us away from Truth. 

This is all to say how important individuality really is, it's where we should be building our spiritual practice from, not moving away from. It's crucial for humanity to have people who recognize the flaws made in even our most advanced spiritual traditions, so that we can start correcting for the future generations to come.

The amount of resistance or complete lack of interest such mentions of Truth receive even in spiritual circles, should highlight the severity of egoic dogma that needs to be overcome.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

I really appreciate you both being open minded enough to receive this information. This degree of Truth is very difficult to convey and lies at the bleeding edge of spirituality on Earth.

7 minutes ago, Elysian said:

I really appreciate you both being open minded enough to receive this information. This degree of Truth is very difficult to convey and lies at the bleeding edge of spirituality on Earth.

Well said. Sometimes it feels like we are pioneers. I know others have come before us, yet it seems like the internet and abailability of spiritual resources have made high level spirituality available to so many more people than any other time in history.