Anton Rogachevski

How is wisdom transferred?

230 posts in this topic

Just now, SOUL said:

Who's asking who? WHO!

The owl cult that's who!

Whoooooo are you, who, who, who, who, who, I really wanna know???

hahaha..aw man, good times dude?

11 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Ah I see:D 

whos going to transform this conditioning? Is one image going to control another? 

Or is there an entity that stands aside and directs/chooses/controls what images to exclude and keep?

Indeed. That which rejects-affirms aspects of ego and seeks to transform it is nothing other than ego itself.  The transformer and the transformed are a unitary process, not two separate processes.

Ego is so sneaky it will pretend that there is an "I" in relationship with "ego," or an "I" that "has" an ego, as if they were two separate things.

Yep!! 

Dude you should respond with that more..Well wrote 

expressed very well.  :)

Edited by Jack River

8 minutes ago, robdl said:

Ego is so sneaky it will pretend that there is an "I" in relationship with "ego," or an "I" that "has" an ego, as if they were two separate things.

Divided action of the self(a fragmented action of time). 

12 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Divided action of the self(a fragmented action of time). 

Ego will pretend that there is a thinker apart from thoughts.  A thinker which is subject to thoughts.   Divided action, as you say.

But ego, after hearing about ego concepts,  takes the sneakiness a step further by even pretending that there is an "I" apart from "ego" -- an "I" that has relationship to ego.

Basically ego will take anything, including even nondual knowledge, and still make a divided action out of it, as its inherent nature to do so.

37 minutes ago, robdl said:

Indeed. That which rejects-affirms aspects of ego and seeks to transform it is nothing other than ego itself.  The transformer and the transformed are a unitary process, not two separate processes.

Who believes that which rejects-affirms aspects of ego and seeks to transform it is nothing more than ego?

Who believes it to be a unitary process? Who believes the ego is sneaky?

Who chooses to believe any of this conceptualization is true?

Your belief is what you create for yourself, you don't create it for anyone else.

Edited by SOUL

@robdlA most excellent observation dude. 

3 minutes ago, robdl said:

Basically ego will take anything, including even nondual knowledge, and still make a divided action out of it, as its inherent nature to do so.

Especially nondual knowledge dude haha. 

It soon may be seen that the self(ego) and its ‘personal’ accumulated knowledge/experience (series of images) is in fact one in the same movement of time/self image.  

The self is its content..it’s personal knowledge/experience(memory). 

Just now, SOUL said:

Who believes that which rejects-affirms aspects of ego and seeks to transform it is nothing more than ego?

Who believes it to be a unitary process? Who believes the ego is sneaky?

Who chooses to believe any of this conceptualization is true?

Your belief is what you create for yourself, you do create it for anyone else.

A belief arises out of thinking.    Unconditioned insight into the totality of thought's structure is what realizes the above. 

Operating from within the loop vs. insight into the whole loop itself are quite different indeed.

12 minutes ago, robdl said:

A belief arises out of thinking.    Unconditioned insight into the totality of thought's structure is what realizes the above. 

Operating from within the loop vs. insight into the whole loop itself are quite different indeed.

Actually surprised this is not discussed more on the forum. 

To see the generative order as a whole, which the self cannot do with its mechanical/conditioned reaction-response(attachment/resistance/identification).

Seeing through the veil of self is to not see at all what-is actually the case, but what should be instead. The self distorts what-is to what should be according to its accumulated bais/prejudice. 

Unconditioned observation implies observation without evaluating. 

Edited by Jack River

4 hours ago, ground said:

Nobody can discover anything without anyone else.

Exactly, and you can do that only by breath if you wish. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Just now, robdl said:

Ego is sneaky right?

Trusting that something is true is belief, your ego believes it to be true and then you believe that everyone else has conditioned insight but yours are unconditioned. All your conceptualizations are conditioned loops you are operating from. That sneaky ego has you fooled that you aren't fooled but I see right through it.

BAHA!

13 minutes ago, Jack River said:

A most excellent observation dude. 

Especially nondual knowledge dude haha. 

It soon may be seen that the self(ego) and its ‘personal’ accumulated knowledge/experience (series of images) is in fact one in the same movement of time/self image.  

The self is its content..it’s personal knowledge/experience(memory). 

There's nothing special about that conceptual paradigm they have created for themselves. Believing they are outside of the loop is the ego creating an identity where it believes it knows the truth outside of the loop, a self fulfilling loop..... sneaky ego.

It's actually a very old and predictable conditioned loop.

4 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Believing they are outside of the loop is the ego creating an identity where it believes it knows the truth outside of the loop, a self fulfilling loop..... sneaky ego.

Thats the point dude. That’s what’s implied in saying you are going to recondition the ego. Haha

what we are saying is it’s all own unti in movement(time). 

You have been caught in your loop of ?. Don’t hide. Embrace it, learn from it. Love it:)

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

When you think you've fooled the devil, in fact you were the one being fooled.

It's always entertaining to observe this truism in action.

I have no delusion that I am apart from it all, I'm aware that I am a part of it all.

You were caught at recondition the ego to make it “healthy”. You can’t run from that statement. You can edit it I guess though 

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

It's always entertaining to observe this truism in action.

I have no delusion that I am apart from it all, I'm aware that I am a part of it all.

But you claim to recondition it? To control it? We just simply expressed that falsity. 

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Thats the point dude. That’s what’s implied in saying you are going to recondition the ego. Haha

what we are saying is it’s all own unti in movement(time). 

You can create any conceptual paradigm for yourself you want and believe it to be the truth, you cannot create it for anyone else. You just chose to believe the conditioning that someone else created, it still doesn't make it true for everyone.

Just now, SOUL said:

You can create any conceptual paradigm for yourself you want and believe it to be the truth, you cannot create it for anyone else.

Haha. Look, see, without “your” ego/self veil of the past distorting the obviousness of it all dude. 

Don’t evaluate/analyze, SEE! 

Good luck my dude?

22 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Ego is sneaky right?

Trusting that something is true is belief, your ego believes it to be true and then you believe that everyone else has conditioned insight but yours are unconditioned. All your conceptualizations are conditioned loops you are operating from. That sneaky ego has you fooled that you aren't fooled but I see right through it.

BAHA!

These aren't "my" beliefs, opinions, knowledge.  These are the facts of ego's/thought's operation that anyone may be able to see for themselves, entirely independent of whatever I have to say about it.