Sashaj

I just got WOKE. BIG TIME. Ask me whatever ya's want!

50 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is nothing to move. There is no movement. Stillness. Within the stillness, there is what appears to be movement to a conventional mind.

In most cases we seem to not be aware that we have already identified, then we disidentify, according to our knowledge/experience(memory)..So this seems to happen continuously. So that implies movement is still the fact. We can say there is no movement conceptually, but if there is movement(time-identification) it is so. In this the continuity of self/ego(time) is still the fact. 

You see what I mean? 

Edited by Jack River

8 hours ago, inFlow said:

I can answer this one, there is no suffering later. You just can't suffer in this state, this understanding/realization just auto fixes that. But you do have your addictions which need to be taken care of as soon as possible.

Self realization is the end of suffering. 

OP is not enlightened. 

@Jack River I understand what you are saying. Thank you for your thoughts. Conceptually, it helped me integrate multiple dimensions.

The mind loves to come back to the timeline. Conceptually, the timeline is a really deep and nuanced topic. For me, what you shared helped reveal some ways the sneaky mind returns to the timeline. I think these are super important insights.

15 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Jack River I understand what you are saying. Thank you for your thoughts. Conceptually, it helped me integrate multiple dimensions.

The mind loves to come back to the timeline. Conceptually, the timeline is a really deep and nuanced topic. What you shared helped revealed some ways the sneaky mind returns to the timeline.

Fosho.. thank you too. I’m not really referring to the conceptual here but it seems to come off that way as we are communicating. 

I just wanted to see where you stood with this. This in and out of awareness seems to be common among people who have moments of clarity/timelessness. But the question of what is going on in that is interesting to me.   

One more question my dude. 

was this integration a gradual process, a puting together the parts so to form a whole so to speak, which implies time, or was it a set of divided movements/actions that lead to integration?

Or was it involved in (the ending of time) one holistic action of what causes/sustians isolation/fragmentation? 

This integration has popped up on here forum before. Just wanted to see what’s be being meant by it. Thanks for your responses brah. Let me know what you think?

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

was this integration a gradual process, a puting together the parts so to form a whole so to speak, which implies time, or was it a set of divided movements/actions that lead to integration?

Or was it involved in (the ending of time) one holistic action of what causes/sustians isolation/fragmentation? 

This integration has popped up on here forum before. Just wanted to see what’s be being meant by it. Thanks for your responses brah. Let me know what you think?

The subjective experience appeared like a gradual process of integrating knowledge and direct experience. 

Real question, why did you copy other dudes title and why such need for this forums attention? Lmao

13 hours ago, Sashaj said:

Whoa, okay...

Last activity was smoke hash and eat pasta

Last day um work and stuff, smoke hash after work and eat dinner and normal stuff, meditate, look for the I

Last month same thing as last day with a tonne of other boring stuff like raise kids and fight with the wife

No plans, the film will play on as it always does

lol, my question is, are you fucking with us? You smoked hash, ate pizza and fought with your wife? I'm no expert but those don't seem like the kind of activities that would lead to a realisation of your true nature. But what do I know. I'm just imagining Ramana Maharshi chomping on a large pepperoni in between tokes on his joint, before bitch slapping his girlfriend and then saying 'whoa, I just totally woke up dudes.' Forgive me if you're serious though