SageModeAustin

This life is FUCKED. IF there is a god fuck you for creating it

45 posts in this topic

whats the point of it all? We all start as innocent children filled with joy and as life goes on it gets taken from us. Our views get distorted and we become rigid and in pain. We die with dreams we once had as kids, some of us fulfilling them some of us not, but in the end its all meaningless. THere is INFINITE SUFFERING its happening everywhere and its fucking bullshit! What's the point of me trying to get a PhD in neuropsychology?! Hah! Me pretending that I can help end this universal suffering by doing so is fucking NAIVE! HAHAHA what a fucking fool I am. A damned fool. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

In my perspective,

It is, what it is

Make peace with that, or don't. It's up to you.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

59 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

In my perspective,

It is, what it is

Make peace with that, or don't. It's up to you.

Yup. I recently had this realization too

One thing However is this

The fact that one IS or ISN'T able to make peace with that - is also what IS

So this realization will dawn when it does

And until then, what happens, so happens...

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei I agree with you 100%

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Yeah life is a tragedy. There's beauty, but it's like God gives us candy just to snatch it away from us and watch us cry.

I look at it like this sometimes too bro, don't worry its just a perspective and it changes and one day it will all seem beautiful and magical and amazing....but that is just a perspective too lol. Infinite suffering tho, yeah that's a bitter one to swallow that I'm still tryna get down. The radical implications of oneness really opened me up to that and changed everything for me. 

The seeming shittyness is part of the beauty for sure and being grateful for it can really help, like appreciate the suffering, quite counter-intuitive (new vid).

I once heard that life is fair, because it's unfair to everyone.

You're not always gonna get things that you like served up to you in life.  Sometimes you're gonna get served up some real challenges.  Paradoxically, you both want to and don't want to take reality personally.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Some Christian story says God left you in the wilderness so that, when you get back to your Father, it will be so much better to be with him than it was before.

Imagine you lose your loved one (she went off or something) You're devastated, completely losing it and maybe thinking about ending it all. But then one day she comes back. Your unition feels unexplainably better. Now: times that a million- and that's what it would feel to really get back to God

(Dont get mixed up about the christian terms, theyre just words)

Counterintuitively  Life is love. The challenge is to love life. Like Jesus did.

Life is the process of perfection. I remember Allan watts said something like:
"imagine you could have everything you want, that you were god. Soon you will get bored and you wished something would happen and you didnt know the outcome. But you´d get bored if the outcome would always be good so you might say you want something to happen that you dont know the outcome and it might be bad. Going down this thought experiment you would end up where you are today."

Edited by luckieluuke

Life is a spiritual practice described as:

"Whatever happens, just keep on breathing" :)

First of all thank you for hilarious post caption that made my day. 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

You’ll be a great sage. You’ve got the best teacher. 

What Nahm tries to say that Nahm has seen the potential. What's a potential difference? As you read these lines you'd prolly saying "Fuck potential differences". It's if you like as you learn from physics class, simple definition is difference between two points. Moving towards from here, opposition occurs. Think of it as if you fall from 2 meters maybe nothing would happen to you but 20 meters difference would be enough to shatter you into pieces. Now after this long explanation of things, the truth is that you've now got a huge potential difference. From the point where you are on now, to the destination point. The greatness of potential difference is that the acceleration comes with it. In the following days or sooner, you'll get to know what I am talking about and you'll be shocked to see how fucking fast you travel in your life experience. Albert einstein would be like:

4qkrT.jpg

(e = mc squared)

6 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

whats the point of it all? We all start as innocent children filled with joy and as life goes on it gets taken from us. Our views get distorted and we become rigid and in pain. We die with dreams we once had as kids, some of us fulfilling them some of us not, but in the end its all meaningless. THere is INFINITE SUFFERING its happening everywhere and its fucking bullshit! What's the point of me trying to get a PhD in neuropsychology?! Hah! Me pretending that I can help end this universal suffering by doing so is fucking NAIVE! HAHAHA what a fucking fool I am. A damned fool. 

You're just a fucking peanut compared to the size of the universe, your sufferings are not exist. Take it or leave it. I'm all in at this point. You don't know who you are. Let me repeat it

you

dont

know

who

you

are

I am not just yet another person trying to explain you such no-self bullshit or something. Unless you know who you are, you are not allowed to talk about from "I" does that make sense? yes I bet you're smart enough to understand this proposal of statement since you''re some PhD or something which shows you got higher degree from all the fappers those post here. So none of your conclusions about yourself is true since you don't really know who you are. LOOK. I don't just try to destroy you and leave here because I like to show or prove to myself that I'm just yet another internet knight tries to fullfil his ego or something but, watch this satsang that I'll leave here and it will point out who you are:

I think you're smart enough to discover the answer and satisfy the property of any PhD's. So watch the video and see who you are and why there all sufferings of you exist within YOU!

9 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

THere is INFINITE SUFFERING its happening everywhere and its fucking bullshit!

If that’s not a calling I don’t know what is.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There is a big information share amongst various channeled entities through various people that a reptilian alien race has nestled on our planet and has messed with our dna, hence the illuminati conspiracy and reptiles conspiracies

They messed with our dna strands to redirect energy for their own use, and they basically fucked life up on earth big time, and many souls didnt sign up for this , life was not supposed to be this way

BUT finally as earth is enlightening these reptilians are being shifted out of our dimensions and the damage is being repaired literally

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Look at your 

0.jpg

And chill the fuck up xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them