Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
captainamerica

Leo ,do you intend to create more paid resources/courses?

15 posts in this topic

Leo ,do you intend to create more paid resources/courses?

On which topic(s)?

Would love to learn more from you that way also.

i like the idea of a subconscious programming course that Leo mentions in his Life Purpose Course.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

i like the idea of a subconscious programming course that Leo mentions in his Life Purpose Course.

@Joseph Maynor May I recommend you Becoming Limitless by Vishen Lakhiani and Creative Visualization by Lisa Nicols.

Maybe you already went through those but in case you did not I highly recommend both of them.

9 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@Joseph Maynor May I recommend you Becoming Limitless by Vishen Lakhiani and Creative Visualization by Lisa Nicols.

Maybe you already went through those but in case you did not I highly recommend both of them.

Oh cool!  Thank you!

6 hours ago, captainamerica said:

Vishen lakhiani program cost like my one year savings from salary.

How have this two programs helped u please share your experience. 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Vishen lakhiani program cost like my one year savings from salary.

How have this two programs helped u please share your experience. 

If you are interested ,I'd love to teach you all what I learned from the program - for free.

Hope that helps.

If you want to know how it could help you please look at Bending Reality Master class by Vishen - it is free.

Edited by captainamerica

I am creating a new course, it will be awesome and it will be released sometime next year.

No more details beyond that yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I am creating a new course, it will be awesome and it will be released sometime next year.

@Leo Gura Thank you for letting us know !

I'll be waiting eagerly and won't be asking for details .

If it is on LOA intuition, manifesting, " evolution" etc. then please let me know.I have some world class research on those topics.My research is even appreciated by a scientist ,2 multi-millionaire businessmen ,a yogi and a higher being who is channeled by my dear friend with whom I talk once every week on phone.

I would love to share with you my research for free as I just want to share that knowledge but do not have the influence,yet :-P

Any chance we could collaborate,in any way for research,including the above ?

I have read ,with 80% comprehension ,more than 150 books in the last two years.I research for about 4-8 hours daily.Also reach out to industry leaders and influencers frequently for learning and research.

Don't really want money or credit in exchange.Would be my pleasure to share the knowledge and also to learn more.

You can take my interview ,if you want :-D

One of the interesting research projects that I worked on was to stop the problem of rapes as it is a very bad problem in India.I successfully made a method that will reduce the number of rapes every year by 90 times and I also got that number verified by real life experiments by my scientist friend.I will soon implement this so that people can benefit out of it so that it is not just a great idea on a piece of paper.

Edited by captainamerica

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd expect you to create it for free. Or might like only 1000 posters allowed to enter from actualized.org another more useful resource to seed in.

4 hours ago, captainamerica said:

If you are interested ,I'd love to teach you all what I learned from the program - for free.

Hope that helps.

If you want to know how it could help you please look at Bending Reality Master class by Vishen - it is free.

This would be awesome, i am passionate about this topic, i am practicing visualization a lot lately but there are so many different sources that  i would love some courses/material recommendations 

58 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

This would be awesome, i am passionate about this topic, i am practicing visualization a lot lately but there are so many different sources that  i would love some courses/material recommendations 

I can help. Please send me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I get some free time.

5 hours ago, captainamerica said:

@Leo Gura Thank you for letting us know !

I'll be waiting eagerly and won't be asking for details .

If it is on LOA intuition, manifesting, " evolution" etc. then please let me know.I have some world class research on those topics.My research is even appreciated by a scientist ,2 multi-millionaire businessmen ,a yogi and a higher being who is channeled by my dear friend with whom I talk once every week on phone.

I would love to share with you my research for free as I just want to share that knowledge but do not have the influence,yet :-P

Any chance we could collaborate,in any way for research,including the above ?

I have read ,with 80% comprehension ,more than 150 books in the last two years.I research for about 4-8 hours daily.Also reach out to industry leaders and influencers frequently for learning and research.

Don't really want money or credit in exchange.Would be my pleasure to share the knowledge and also to learn more.

You can take my interview ,if you want :-D

One of the interesting research projects that I worked on was to stop the problem of rapes as it is a very bad problem in India.I successfully made a method that will reduce the number of rapes every year by 90 times and I also got that number verified by real life experiments by my scientist friend.I will soon implement this so that people can benefit out of it so that it is not just a great idea on a piece of paper.

Leo, please let me know what you think about it.

I understand you are busy, but if it is a "no" then still let me know.

Well, that was spontaneous -but I would love to...for free of course.

First thing, "the secret" is bull***t and won't really allow you to manifest anything worthwhile.

There are many many phases to using "the power of thought ","LOA","manifesting" etc. but most people only use only one and that too in a very unoptimized way so no wonder they do not get permanent and consistent results in manifesting.

Edited by captainamerica

Also ,I have learned a lot (from top experts and consultants ) about how to create a transformation, not just merely share information.My intention would be to create a transformation not just share information, although I might not do it very efficiently since I do not have years of experience like Leo and those experts.

Forming outside groups is against Forum Guidelines.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.