LessonsSavesLifes

what do y'all think about this pua ? (stage green style)

5 posts in this topic

Pickup is very orange, I know. 

Over the past 4 years I've been researching videos left and right but have slowly stop because I grew and finally came to a realization that chasing pussy was only making me unhappy. I was ignoring the journey and focusing on the end result. 

I started to go against some the strategies I learned even though they worked because deep inside, it didn't feel authentic to my core values. 

Soon I found a channel that seemed much more healthier then then others and it stuck out like a purple cow. He has criticized the heartless puas and shares more 

of a green vibe type of pickup. I'd say he's 25% green and 75% light orange in his style of pickup. 

What do y'all think? thanks for your time ! 

@LessonsSavesLifes

It’s good information if you’re into learning cold approach. He used to work for RSD.

It’s just not interesting to me at this point. 

@LessonsSavesLifes Denton is one of the most conscious PUA's you will find out there, honestly.

Actually, I think he is much more green than you may have seen at first glance. If you watch more of his videos, you're gonna sense the way he thinks about women now, and it's pretty refreshing imo. Definitely an industry disruptor together with Todd Valentine.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Dan Arnautu My thoughts exactly, I stubbled across them during his creation of the simple pick series he made and have watched almost every video he's made. 

I once made a comment stating he should review Jmulv's youtube infield and replied that jmulv and his audience is toxic and doesn't want his viewers attack him (guessing bc jmulv and his viewers are  heavily orange )

@LessonsSavesLifes Most of the pickup community is toxic, even that of RSD. Just because the instructors can be green, it doesn't mean that the audience will reflect that.

More than 95% of the pickup community is not that interested in personal development, but rather in getting pussy through short-term fixes. 

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard