Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EricKlein

Can I heal from brain damage caused by antipsychotic?

15 posts in this topic

Hey,

8 months ago I went to a psychiatrist because of depression and he put me on Ability. I stopped using it after a month because of side effects. I was then on Zoloft for another month but it, too, caused severe side effects so I quit it. Finally, I was prescribed Seroquel (300mg). It caused me to feel emptiness, apathy, and fatigued. Despite these horrible side effects, I continued using it for a few months. I stopped using Seroquel 2 months ago, and I still struggle with anhedonia, lack of motivation, inability to concentrate, brain fog, and just overall emotional numbness. I feel flat and my brain just feels asleep. I feel like a zombie.

I am really desperate and I just want my life back, the way it was before the drugs... I am willing to try anything. Many people on the internet say that after using Seroquel, their brain never recovered even years after they stopped using it... I am really afraid that the damaged caused is irreversible.

Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

I have these saved from research i done a while back. You will have to research each individually for more information/explanation.

Vitamin D
Vitamin B-12
Greens/Algae
Adaptogens
Probiotics
Vitamin  K2
Omega 3s
Ashwagandha
Bacopa/Gotu kola/Gingko/GInsengs
Medicinal Mushrooms
Turmeric
Saffron
Rhodiola
Vitamin E
Creatine
Co-Q10
Schizandra

Psilocybin

Astaxanthin, Cacao, Tulsi, Hemp, CBD and Coconut oil, Ginger, Shilajit, Cinnamon, GSE, L-Theanine. Choline, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, DHA and B-Vitamins should also can help from what i remember and essential oils like rosemary, pine oils, peppermint and basil.

This is a good read on fighting radiation exposure naturally,  https://ybertaud9.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/fighting-radiation-exposure-naturally/

Most of those should also help reach optimal health and faster regeneration. Do this for a while and while eating lots of fruits and being physically active then when you feel ready to fully reset then do a 7 - 14 day water fast on distilled water and meditate and spend time in nature as much as possible, its like a quantum reset.

Saunas and IF also help leading up to and after the fast.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto I really appreciate your response. I'm really considering doing a long-term supervised water fast. Is it likely to heal my brain?

Be careful about what you read on the internet. The information is biased, because the ones who recovered just fine did not post anything on the internet, hence giving you the impression that you are in deep shit now and dealing with brain damage. 

If you have seen the video from Leo about doing the counter-intuitive thing.. now you really should apply this. Be counterintuitive and don't give in to your fears and your worries. Medication stays much longer in our systems than we might expect. 

@EricKlein Indeed. This is not anything new, its been done for thousands of years i personally healed and reset myself doing so as have many others i know. Its ultimately deprogramming/defragmentation. Once the program is reset there is nothing to heal to begin with ;)

B R E A T H E

@EricKlein I took some prescription drugs that turned out to be a nightmare years ago. The withdrawal was the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life. It took a year before I was relatively back to normal. Two years and I was at baseline.

Due to neuroplasticity, its amazing what the brain will recover from. Once you are through it, the anxiety, etc is just a memory.

Edited by Matt8800

4 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@EricKlein I took some prescription drugs that turned out to be a nightmare years ago. The withdrawal was the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life. It took a year before I was relatively back to normal. Two years and I was at baseline.

Due to neuroplasticity, its amazing what the brain will recover from. Once you are through it, the anxiety, etc is just a memory.

Thanks for the reply. If you're okay with answering, What drugs and for how long did you take?

Also, what kind of symptoms did you experience?

Edited by EricKlein

It is possible to recover. I did. I was on Levomepromazine, almost committed suicide because the side effects were so bad. I'M SO HAPPY I'M ALIVE. OMG.

My life changed radically, mainly because of Leo's material and the friends I surrounded myself with. So keep visiting Leo's channel and the forum, make loyal friends wherever you go and the rest will take care of itself by itself. That's my story. If you have any questions feel free to ask, just take everything I say with a grain of salt ok? Preferably pink himalayan salt. :P jk.

But seriously tho. 

Nutrition/diet plays a key role, and you have to do tons of research on what suits you best. Some food types will be beneficial to you, others not. Or can be both cases. I had moments when I saved myself from schizo attacks with the most unhealthy food on earth. At other times, though, I saved myself by eating vegetarian, like today. Take lots of care mmk.

Also maybe talk to your doctor about getting a fitting treatment that will keep you sane 'till you recover a bit. That can be anything from active listening therapy to medication or maybe some stress management like walking in the park with your dog (if you have one) or your friends.

Whatever you do, know you're not alone. :) 

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@EricKlein I was there too, you can recover 100%. Let me know if I can help.   

I recovered about 90%, can I PM you for further help? :) I might need it.

On 12/2/2018 at 3:41 PM, pluto said:

Psilocybin

Is Psilocybin a medicinal mushroom? Just wondering because I read about it a few years ago and it sounded scary to me. 

@Aquarius Hallucinogenic Mushroom but it does have many medicinal properties like Neurogenesis(repair of damaged braincells) which is quite rare that i think are only found in cannabis, curcumin and i think lions mane and ashwagandha too.

B R E A T H E

Have you had psychosis?

If so, psychosis itself causes these symptoms. It takes some time to recover. I'm on aripiprazole (Abilify/Aristab here in Brazil) and the first 2 years I could feel almost no emotions with a huge apathy (the first year, I was on olanzapine/Zyprexa). It takes some time, but the brain can recover itself. It's important to do physical exercises, diet, supplements, meditation (if it don't cause you more psychosis), go out with friends, explore alternative therapies and read books (many books, no matter if fiction or not).

Medicines can be a shit, but I wouldn't stop them without medical supervision.

Nowadays, I have some mood fluctuations, but I still can feel emotions (from sadness and anger to compassion and happiness). I have some anhedonia, but meeting new people helps me with it.

Edit: I wouldn't take mushrooms or psychedelics if I had a psychosis.

Edited by brugluiz
Observation