Emerald

Great video on climate change!

114 posts in this topic

Just now, Outer said:

Alright, what is thegwpf? Who is funding it?

I do not know  and I do not care, it was to show alternative ideas, not as proof of my argument . 

2 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I do not know  and I do not care, it was to show alternative ideas, not as proof of my argument . 

LMAO doesn't know and doesn't care. wait, didn't you just ask leo who was "funding these news outlets"? you don't give a shit about any sort of proof from any side.

3 minutes ago, p1xelmonk said:

LMAO doesn't know and doesn't care. wait, didn't you just ask leo who was "funding these news outlets"? you don't give a shit about any sort of proof from any side.

If you want to know what we are talking about you can start from begging of topic, maybe you will understand why I do not care.

Edited by purerogue

@purerogue It's true that we can't know anything for sure. But we still gotta make educated guesses about how we should act.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

2 minutes ago, purerogue said:

If you want to know what we are talking about you can start from begging of topic, maybe you will understand why I do not care.

Your entire argument seems to come from this thegwpf article, I'm asking you who is funding it? I know who funds NASA and 95% of scientists that agree that this climate change is man made.

No one has the time to go into immense details, how I look at it, I think: is it likely that NASA and 95% of scientists are wrong or lying...? No. An article from thegwpf with don't even touch my probability that they aren't right. Also what people say are factors causing massive climate  change,  also create other pollution in cities, smog and other things.

Edited by Outer

They are not wrong about humans having effect on planet, what I do not agree is that it is main reason, that it is human caused, even they can not prove it, only speculate. 

Anyway I am ending my debate here, it is waste of time. 

Edited by purerogue

Just now, purerogue said:

They are not wrong about humans having effect on planet, what I do not agree is that it is main reason, that it is human caused, even they can not prove it, only speculate. 

Yes, no need to debate further.

22 minutes ago, Outer said:

Your entire argument seems to come from this thegwpf article, I'm asking you who is funding it? I know who funds NASA and 95% of scientists that agree that this climate change is man made.

10 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Of course it is human caused. It is painfully obvious to anybody who understands even a fraction of the available science. But of course it's a waste of your time. You don't give a shit about any of this and will never take any responsibility for anything. You're in an extremely similar situation to people who believe the earth is flat. There is literally nothing you can say to them. I am not saying that as an expression or exaggeration, there is literally nothing you can say to them. And you know what their response will be when they finally board a spaceship and see earth? Nothing. "Oh. Ok. Guess it's round". They simply don't care. Just like you don't care. Because this won't affect your life. And therefore you don't give a shit. Just gonna live your own selfish life in blissful ignorance.

Edited by p1xelmonk

You seem like guy that has it all figured it out and will save all staring kids, people getting killed on streets, will find home for all people without one, deal with every persons problems, save all animals from extinction, stop pollution and so on. 

Or guy who is guying to cry and feel compassion for rest of his life.  

Edited by purerogue

2 hours ago, purerogue said:

spewing their masters orders. 

Who are these masters?

How come every time someone posts about productivity there will be a response saying life is just a dream and why run so hard in the rat race 

But when it's climate change, now it actually matters and it's not just a dream anymore? 

2 hours ago, Butters said:

How come every time someone posts about productivity there will be a response saying life is just a dream and why run so hard in the rat race 

But when it's climate change, now it actually matters and it's not just a dream anymore? 

Because a lot of people spiritually bypass whatever is inconvenient, and the ego convinces them that their bypassing is the spiritual "enlightened" response. But it's really just avoidance under a different name and a way to remain in homeostasis. 

So, if someone posts about productivity, there will be tons of people who are like, "It's all a dream" and advising other people to focus away from matters of practical importance. And this is because they want to further convince themselves that their spiritual bypassing is actually a wise decision to make. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

44 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Because a lot of people spiritually bypass whatever is inconvenient, and the ego convinces them that their bypassing is the spiritual "enlightened" response. But it's really just avoidance under a different name and a way to remain in homeostasis. 

So, if someone posts about productivity, there will be tons of people who are like, "It's all a dream" and advising other people to focus away from matters of practical importance. And this is because they want to further convince themselves that their spiritual bypassing is actually a wise decision to make. 

13 hours ago, Butters said:

Living in this dreamscape is all about striking a healthy balance.

Being an Elon Musk workaholic is to be out of balance in a pathological way.

Allowing unfettered carbon emissions is to be out of balance in a pathological way.

Pragmatically you are being given guidance on how to maximize your consciousness, whether as an individual or collectively. It's hard to enlighten people when their houses are flooded and their children's brains are polluted with toxins.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

:x  this cleared up a lot you dont even know 

11 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

:x  this cleared up a lot you dont even know 

It's a sneaky mindset. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Maybe you have to reach certain point to realize that you can't feel sorry for all problems and focus on all problems and that everything is already going according to plan , even with all the human interference.

7 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Maybe you have to reach certain point to realize that you can't feel sorry for all problems and focus on all problems and that everything is already going according to plan , even with all the human interference.

I agree with choosing your battles as you can't take responsibility for everything. But with climate change, it's really the issue to end all issues. So, it would be unwise to avoid addressing this one and just slip into denial or defeatism. Choosing unconsciousness is the worst choice to make here.

There are very real things that people can do to help combat climate change individually, and we have very real social power to influence the leaders and policy makers that make the decisions that exacerbate the problem of climate change.

We can also create a demand for new technology that helps us remove carbon from the atmosphere. I'm sure it's possible... it's just not lucrative. But if enough people demand it, I'm sure projects like this will be funded. And then all the workers who lose jobs due to changes in technology and automation, could work in the field of global clean-up in our oceans and otherwise. Again, this is possible... but it's just not lucrative.

So, it's a matter of shifting the general public mindset to collectivity-oriented Green thinking instead of self-oriented Orange thinking. For those who are only interested in their own goals, they will be unwilling to find a passion for large-scale global problems. And this interest comes in Spiral Dynamics-wise at Green and above. 

So, the goal is to shift the public mindset more in that direction, so that we can actually make the jump necessary for humanity and the planet to survive the human Orange phase.

Emotionalmastery.org