Emerald

Great video on climate change!

114 posts in this topic

@purerogue Read the scientist and government reports.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@purerogue Read the scientist and government reports.

I have read both sides, it is up to you to decide which one is closer to your beliefs, I might be wrong, but then again I follow what makes more sense to me from my knowledge, have you checked counter arguments, or just one side? 

Edited by purerogue

2 hours ago, purerogue said:

But the thing is that this human made effect maybe even has positive effect for us, not negative, if we are near cold cyclical phase, then having carbon dioxide in atmosphere will make this cycle less cold, which is good for us. 

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

I have read both sides, it is up to you to decide which one is closer to your beliefs, I might be wrong, but then again I follow what makes more sense to me from my knowledge, have you checked counter arguments, or just one side? 

You have absolutely zero understanding of what you're trying to talk about and haven't looked into both sides seriously at all. These cycles take hundreds of thousands of years to phase into naturally and it's happening in a matter of decades.

Edited by p1xelmonk

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

I have read both sides

There are no sides. There are scientific projections which predict 1-10 ft of sea level rise which will leave millions homeless, or there is propaganda paid for by corporations with vested interest in denying such studies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are no sides. There are scientific projections which predict 1-10 ft of sea level rise which will leave millions homeless, or there is propaganda paid for by corporations with vested interest in denying such studies.

Who do you think owns news outlets?Anyway I do not want to argue about this , I can do nothing about it and most governments already are on fearmongering of masses, so you still get regulations. 

Edited by purerogue

7 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Who do you think owns news outlets?Anyway I do not want to argue about this , I can't do nothing about it and most governments already are on fearmongering of masses, so you still get regulations. 

On 12/2/2018 at 8:02 AM, Outer said:

Stop Flying
Eat Plant-based diet
Drive electric or hybrid or take public transportation
Use LED lights
Buy electricity from renewable sources
Recycle
Vote for people that take climate change seriously, don't vote for people who take bribes
Tell others after you've improved yourself

1 minute ago, p1xelmonk said:

news outlets have absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. fking idiot.

They have everything to do with it, as they are main propaganda machine, each one spewing their masters orders. 

I do not expect you to understand it.

20 minutes ago, purerogue said:

They have everything to do with it, as they are main propaganda machine, each one spewing their masters orders. 

I do not expect you to understand it.

lmao you understand nothing. thx for fking over our future generations.

Edited by p1xelmonk

2 minutes ago, p1xelmonk said:

lmao you understand nothing. thx for fking over our future generations.

I am not fukin anything, as I am not cause of either problems, what will fuk over next generations will be if you will believe politicians to be saints, when they are first hand puppets.  

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I am not fukin anything, as I am not cause of either problems, what will fuk over next generations will be if you will believe politicians to be saints, when they are first hand puppets.  

christ this has nothing to do with news outlets, politicians, or whatever you're talking about. this is simple plain science everyone has access to. the "cyclical cold phases" you spoke of take HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of years to phase into naturally, and it's happening in a matter of DECADES. of course you won't fact check any of this because you prefer living in your little fantasy land and playing identity politics rather than actually take any sort of action or responsibility for your way of living.

Edited by p1xelmonk

3 minutes ago, p1xelmonk said:

christ this has nothing to do with news outlets, politicians, or whatever you're talking about. this is simple plain science everyone has access to. the "cyclical cold phases" you spoke of take HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of years to phase into, and it's happening in a matter of DECADES. of course you won't fact check any of this because you prefer living in your little fantasy land and playing identity politics rather than actually take any sort of action or responsibility for your way of living.

No, cyclical changes happen about every 30 years then there are larger cyclical changes that happen every few hundred years , then  even larger and larger.Would be nice if you would have actual knowledge about what you talk, not just argue for sake of arguing and defending your opinion. 

Edited by purerogue

every 30 years lmao, yeah the ice age happened in 30 years, jesus christ you are beyond help

every 30 years lmao, yeah the ice age happened in 30 years, jesus christ you are beyond help

no , but minor ice age happens quite often, 30 years is small change in cold and heat, that is why you should know that this year has not hit all heat records even of last century , let alone thousand years or more. 

2 minutes ago, Outer said:

What is "thegwpf"?

You can see full name on their webpage , I just took it randomly, as it looked like containing information related to topic, nothing to do with where I got my information from. 

Edited by purerogue

just took it randomly lmao

8 minutes ago, purerogue said:

no , but minor ice age happens quite often, 30 years is small change in cold and heat, that is why you should know that this year has not hit all heat records even of last century , let alone thousand years or more. 

there is nothing "minor" about what is happening. but, again, you'll probably be dead by the time things really matter, so why do you care?

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

You can see full name on their webpage , I just took it randomly, as it looked like containing information related to topic, nothing to do with where I got my information from. 

I'm asking you. What is thegwpf? I'm trying to focus to read that article but it's just confusing. Lots of dates, lots of names to instruments and measuring methods, not understandable graphs, no points made, no text explaining their position.

just took it randomly lmao

there is nothing "minor" about what is happening. but, again, you'll probably be dead by the time things really matter, so why do you care?

No, it is not minor, I can agree on that, but it is not because of human effect, earth is entering changing phase. 

Will I, changes will happen before I will be dead, that is if I do not get in some kind of accident ?

Edited by purerogue

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

I'm asking you. What is thegwpf? I'm trying to focus to read that article but it's just confusing. Lots of dates, lots of names to instruments and measuring methods, not understandable graphs, no points made, no text explaining their position.

Sorry, I am not here to teach you science. 

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

Sorry, I am not here to teach you science. 

Alright, what is thegwpf? Who is funding it?