Parki

Should I Listen To Teachers Or Go By My Own?

3 posts in this topic

What if i just sit down and will try to discover who i am are without listen to any tutorial. Will it slow me down?

They are a lot of traps on the way. The fact that people can take your hand on the way is a blessing, take this chance. You will fall in the traps anyway, teachers can get you out of the traps quicker.

Don't think you can climb the Mt Everest on your own, you'll be soon coming back down or remain at the same level if you don't use sherpas.

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

the right teacher can show you the pitfalls, show you what you are and are not, can point you in the right direction to gaining a better understanding of yourself,  and how to connect with the real part of yourself, if you are able to hear his message, if you are willing to put aside your beliefs, if you are willing to do the work,  There is one part that no one can give you or show you or help to take you there and that is the transition that occurs from the identity to the being of consciousness that has to be experienced by you alone.  Most wont accept that help because of their own programing, beliefs, and ideas of what they think, the few that can and do make progress and may self realize, if the transition takes place and no teacher can give it, or tell you that you will achieve it.