theking00

Does height matter

13 posts in this topic

Its not bad ...game wins in the end of the day but being taller helps..so it matters if your game sucks but doesnt if its great

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Height is usually an aesthetic preference for many women. So, taller guys will have more mass appeal than guys of average height, and guys of average height will have more mass appeal than shorter guys. But this is speaking on the metric of height considered in a vacuum without regard to a litany of other factors. 

Does this mean that a guy who's 5'3" won't be able to find any women who are interested in him? Of course not. He just won't have as much mass appeal than a man of equivalent attractiveness to him otherwise in other factors, who is over 6 feet tall. 

But if your height is 5'10", that's tall for most women. I'm 5'2", so a man who is 5',10" he is 2/3 of a foot taller which is a whole lot taller than me. So, he's nearly indistinguishable from a guy who's 6' tall. 

And really, as long as a guy is a few inches taller than me, I don't really consider height an issue, even though I do have an aesthetic preference for taller  men. I think I might be weirded out to date a guy who's 5'1" or below, because I don't like the idea of being the taller one in a relationship. So, I could see it be a dealbreaker then. But only because I'm on the shorter end of average for women myself. Perhaps if I were 5'9" as a woman, I would be okay with dating a guy who's 5'8" as I would recognize that as an average height. 

So, height matters a bit, but being a 5'10" guy is not going to be a dealbreaker for the vast majority of women. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Well, I'm a grown woman and I'm 4'11 and three quarters! Most of my partners were 5'10 or 5'11 max.

Of course, I very much enjoy this since that is rather tall for me. ;) 

I wouldn't worry so much about these kinds of things though because having an emotional, intimate connection with someone is most important. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

if you're asking this question then most likely you haven't practiced the fundamentals enough, give this channel a go. He's (Karisma king)  a healthier pua in my opinion compared to someone like AMS who has dark orange and unhealthy pua practices but they both work. 

@LessonsSavesLifes to add on, RSDJulien also has healthy PUA

his last pua course tengame, is about human connection, authenticity, real confidence and not manipulating the girl. at the time, i didn't get why he did that shit but i still practiced it. now i actually care about these values lol

On 12/2/2018 at 4:17 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

Women are attracted to height the same way men are attracted to nice T and A.

Yes, of course we are attracted to height. I love short men so much.

Edited by Aquarius