Aquarius

Unconditional love. Let food be thy medicine. Medicine be thy food.

103 posts in this topic

Don't open chakras the wrong way. You start from crown down to root, not vice versa. That way you get a clearer, faster path.

God forbid you try this alone or when you're not ready! 

Enlightenment is not a joke. If you are a coward, go play with Teddy bears instead of obsidian or moldavite.

Oh, and then remove your chakras, who needs them anyway. Manifest things for the Greater Good. 

Namaste! Aloha! So much love! :) 

p.s.: Gotta give the bone to the dog sometimes, or it starves, if you get what I mean. ;) Feed your dogs my sweet children. <3 (Translation: feed yourself with d or v already ugh.. why not both). I'm eating a delicious salad now, lololololoooo.

p.p.s.: I'm not repressing anything. For real.

Personal notes to self:

- No cigarettes after sex. No sex.

- Cuddles/tickles.

- No psychological romance for me. (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q-k-uN73Gk )

- Marrying the Black Sea. Crash, crash, crash like a Hyperion! 

- I'm a white slave of the collective. (links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harap_Alb and https://www.heavens-above.com/myth.aspx?con=aqr)

- Have compassion for Transylvanian bears. Take care of how you drive if you live in Romania, please. 

- We are the Kings and Queens of promise. 

Edited by Aquarius

Saturn doesn't beat you with a stick, He rapes you with a *caughsdakjbksf,m* :S;) 

Edited by Aquarius

@non_nothing I never smoked weed in my life wtf? Been taking my serotonin blockers and neuroleptics for 8 years now. 1000 mg depakine and some injection my psychiatrist prescribed that I don't need or ever needed but I got addicted to. I only drank beer and smoked a cigarette once in my life, and that was a very light cookie flavoured vape not a cigarette. I'm also a natural celibate and above all material needs.

Hot damn, I've been letting you people see my authentic self only to be misunderstood and demonized. Shame on you who project your insecurities and false claims onto me! I only need Coral love, thank you very much. Thick skin, elastic heart. Such is human trust.

I fink u freeky n i like u a lot

my ugly boi so ruff n tuff he dont care bout anything but me

The drawing is symbolic not to be taken literally.

Lyrics (c) Die Antwoord

Art (c) Aquarius

organic freak.jpg

Edited by Aquarius

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

If you're putting chains on me, I'm gonna break both the chains and you. ^_^

I'm serving the system, not any single one frustrated individual, whoever that may be.

I do what God wants me to do because I'm a good Christian.

Namaste. 

“Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength; 
mastering yourself is true power.” 
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Edited by Aquarius

The oxes are just a model. The spiral is just a model. Astrology is just a divinatory practice.

The greatest evil you can do to humanity is to abuse and harm yourself.

Edited by Aquarius

I love you guys unconditionally, even if you hate me for no reason. :) 

If you guys think I can read your mind or that I care about any opinions about my authentic self, you are deluded.

If I was ever acting shady, it was because of self esteem/people pleasing problems and naive nature, and most of you only made it worse. 

I am completely healed right now, and I'm a healer myself already.

How does knowing this make you guys feel? 

Edit: I took 100% responsibility for my life right now, I'm only pointing out to something here/expressing hurt. Being enlightened doesn't mean being a desensitized robot.

Edited by Aquarius

I know I may not have the best singing skills, but this is a song/poem someone wrote me about 8 years ago and I felt like sharing a message. They lost their song recording and the lyrics too but I have a good memory and improvisation skills, plus I had the lyrics written down. My English isn't the best either so apologies for any mispronounces. Enjoy?? :D 

omigosh im so vulnerable. o3o

Edited by Aquarius

Shit yesterday I forgot to eat and drink water ayy lmao.

you can't kill me if im already dead insideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee