FredFred

5-MeO experience versus actual Enlightenment

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

The 5-MeO experience in this community often gets compared with actual Enlightenment, or at least from my point of view. Enlightenment here referring as being enlightened.

Will someone taking a high dose of 5-MeO get a somewhat similar experience as an enlightened being would have? Or am I completely off-track?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

IME, language and concepts break down on 5meo - it's prior to all that. Upon returning, the expanded mind will contract and try to conceptualize the experience - yet it is beyond that.

It's like asking "Will a jakire taking a pinambe of zulfrix get a hanipip as a tunlet would have?" 

There are two ways to enlightenment. Both will leads to Enlightenment, to God/Truth. It's up to you from which side you wanna start the journey, it will go full circle and the ending will still be the very same Truth:)

From Christian perspective:

The world says, if I see it, then I will believe it.

Faith says, if I believe it, then I will see it.

From Islamic perspective:

264      Al-Hikam, Ibn Ata-Allah Al-Iskandari.

Contemplation is of two types: 1)contemplation of belief and faith, 

2)contemplation of witnessing and seeing.

The first is for those who are apt to learn lessons [from what they see] and the second is for those that experience the vision [of God] and have insight.

Worry not as both will leads you to Truth. Don't rush it either. I am just about to start the journey too^_^. And knowing this make me feels lighter.

*I don't know which one is harder though. Maybe the difficulty level would be on par? But first, you need to get rid of your past trauma/attachment/egoic judgement first. Only then you can see things clearly.Easier said than done but you have to work it out anyway. It's unavoidable~

Good luck everyone! wish me luck! Haha

¬¬

But to be realistic, there is the other side of the coin too. Which can leads to the utmost suffering.... so be mindful....

*wait there's too many ways things can go wrong and right so I'm gonna choose faith*

Haha there's too many variables in this and I'm not gonna talk about it and I'll leave it to God. 

Edited by Angelite