Roman25

Time isn't real & you won't experience life as everyone individually

66 posts in this topic

@lmfao Why are you trying to school me? Reach a deep non-dual state yourself first.

@Girzo

25 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@lmfao Why are you trying to school me? Reach a deep non-dual state yourself first.

You can interpret what I said as trying to "school" you if you want, I was simply stating my view of things. If someone (e.g. Leo or Shinzen Young or a member of this forum) says that a certain insight won't be reached until you reach a particular non-dual state, my response isn't to say "Why are you trying to school me?" in a defensive manner. I state why I disagree with them and leave it at that. Your question just comes across as immature. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao All right, I am sorry, if it seems that way. Just don't paint an image of yourself knowing more than you really know.

What I am trying to say is that we all should put more effort into spiritual practice, instead of spinning wheels on an Internet forum.

@lmfao I am not talking about models or theories. I am talking about direct consciousness of things you cannot imagine or understand in your present state of consciousness.

Discover for yourself what is true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:59 AM, Serotoninluv said:
  On 12/2/2018 at 11:55 AM, Roman Edouard said:

Thanks man, and this is off topic but there is a cycle that a lot of people don't know. I call it the "negative energy" cycle.

For example: Bob had a bad day today. Rather than blowing off steam with relaxation or pushing a punching bag, Bob sends an angry text to his friend Bill (I know I'm not using the most creative names.) Bill is now in a bad mood and he makes others in a bad mood as well from not blowing off steam. Those people who are now in a bad mood cause others to be in a bad mood as well.

by being aware of this cycle you can be the one to stop it and create new energy and pass it on

@Girzo

20 hours ago, Girzo said:

@lmfao 

What I am trying to say is that we all should put more effort into spiritual practice, instead of spinning wheels on an Internet forum.

Agreed. 

@Leo Gura

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@lmfao I am not talking about models or theories. I am talking about direct consciousness of things you cannot imagine or understand in your present state of consciousness.

Discover for yourself what is true.

As long as you understood the message I was trying to convey I'm content with the conversation. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.