Gladius

The Dark Knight Rises

345 posts in this topic

Facing new situations feels literally like getting into cold water. You tiptoe in the beginning, your body resists it, and if you push through this resistance, you will get used to it and even enjoy it. It's essential to remind this when discomfort shows up when expanding.

It's that simple: The less overthinking, the more energy, health and happiness in my life. Trying to solve everything in one's head is literally exhausting.

In one month, it will be the 4th year anniversary of this journal, and probably the end of it. The intention, even though I didn't know in the beginning, was to overcome a shitty past and break free of the drama triangle. It has been looking like that for the last several months.

This whole year has been amazing so far in terms of recovery and self-mastery. I'm eager to close this chapter of my life.

In one month we'll do the final review.

Something I realised these last days is that I'm still stuck at many different layers of the Karpman drama triangle. It's essential to remind myself of this because it creates so much tension in my relationships, and it takes up a lot of energy.

Some people in my life is still triggering victim thoughts. I'm still approaching many relationships (friendships or romantic) as looking for rescuers, persecutors or victim (as myself). At the moment I'm aiming to get rid of that resentment and looking at things as they are now. If I don't do that, it will be as if I still haven't learned the lesson, which is setting boundaries with others and taking care of myself. That would keep me stuck in the loop, and that's what I don't want.

This is probably the most important insight for me from this journal. Actually, I've been talking about it over and over.

It looks like this is finally sinking in.

This is the 4th year anniversary of this journal. It's also the perfect time to end it.

It's been several months now since I'm feeling enough emotional stability to close this chapter of my life. I might open another journal, but in a different direction. We'll see. It's time for a break.

Thanks to all of those who have read and interacted.

Of course, special thanks to @Leo Gura. I hope you are aware of what you've created, man. You're awesome. I'm grateful for life.

And if things go ever wrong again, the mantra is "back to basics" @studentofthegame

Cheers.

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 12.50.04.png