Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Is enlightenment the right brain life?

10 posts in this topic

Just being curious. Can meditation/mindfulness is disabling left brain?

"No. There is no brain" ;) :/

Edited by Pouya
Link

Yes and Yes.

Yes, it will override the left hemisphere.

Yes, there is no brain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Pouya

More accurate to say it's a harmony between the right and left brain. Read the Holosync book.

@Leo Gura what if a mathematician wants to experience no self?

Is it going to be harder for him or the same as a spiritual guy?

i Kinda feel like the ideal is to have equal measures of right and left brain.  This is rare though I find.  For Personal Development you definitely need both left and right brain.  I consider Enlightenment to be a branch of Personal Development.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 hours ago, aurum said:

@Pouya

More accurate to say it's a harmony between the right and left brain. Read the Holosync book.

Thats true that in the end this is what happens, but in the beginning the left brain kinda has to go on vacation. Its kind of like when you look at it form a collective societal perspective and the historical and social aspects of it - The feminine energy (right hemisphere) needs to be allowed to rage free and dance free as the masculine takes the back seat, because the masculine dominated the feminine in the past to a brutal degree - were talking slavery, oppression towards minorities, women, children, artists and so on, and at the same time logic suppressing emotion, creativity, connection and open heartedness. 

If youre someone with a dominant mind over heart (left hemisphere dominating right hemisphere), allowing the heart being in the driver seat is what will do the balancing out. You dont wanna start with the premise that the two will have equal power. It has to come into harmony, as the masculine was dominant in the past, the feminine needs space to become dominant in order for harmony to dawn. 

btw Since my kundalini awakening, Its been a really big challenge to keep up with day-to day activities like doing school work, going to places, appointments, driving etc. - I swear to god, I used to be great at Maths, and for like year and a half I could not do it if my life depended on it, my brain wasnt getting it at all. - its all part of the masculine taking chillpill, allowing the feminine to rise to equal power. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

3 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Thats true that in the end this is what happens, but in the beginning the left brain kinda has to go on vacation. Its kind of like when you look at it form a collective societal perspective and the historical and social aspects of it - The feminine energy (right hemisphere) needs to be allowed to rage free and dance free as the masculine takes the back seat, because the masculine dominated the feminine in the past to a brutal degree - were talking slavery, oppression towards minorities, women, children, artists and so on, and at the same time logic suppressing emotion, creativity, connection and open heartedness. 

If youre someone with a dominant mind over heart (left hemisphere dominating right hemisphere), allowing the heart being in the driver seat is what will do the balancing out. You dont wanna start with the premise that the two will have equal power. It has to come into harmony, as the masculine was dominant in the past, the feminine needs space to become dominant in order for harmony to dawn. 

btw Since my kundalini awakening, Its been a really big challenge to keep up with day-to day activities like doing school work, going to places, appointments, driving etc. - I swear to god, I used to be great at Maths, and for like year and a half I could not do it if my life depended on it, my brain wasnt getting it at all. - its all part of the masculine taking chillpill, allowing the feminine to rise to equal power. 

Thanks for the info :) i guess the more developed you are, the more balance you have between mind and heart.