Inliytened1

The cure for Pure OCD

10 posts in this topic

This is a very interesting topic because i was under the impression that i had what is known in the OCD arena as "pure OCD" all of my life until awakening.  Pure OCD is having obsessive thoughts but not the physical compulsions.

It took me years to even become self aware of what i have - and then suffering through it is really tough, until i found the truth.

Here's what's really going on:

OCD is the mind's unconscious desire and desperate search for more consciousness and it really drives the ego crazy.

You are not broken.  This is actually very good because if you have pure OCD you are spiritually gifted and can get enlightened much faster!

The best way to bring your OCD symptoms to zero is to do the "do nothing" meditation technique.

This will do 2 things:  Firstly it will calm your mind as you watch your obsessive thoughts come, and go.

You need to do this OVER and OVER and OVER.

Keep doing this daily as long as it takes.

Rotate between this and the self inquiry technique Leo shows you how to do, and listen to his videos on this while doing self inquiry.

One day, something magical is going to ocurr, - a state of satori -and it's going to blow your mind.   Your OCD will begin to melt away.

Yes - I mean melt away.  You see, you never had anything wrong with you - you weren't broken - you were actually attune to the Truth with a capital T and you longed for more consciousness, but you didn't know it.  This caused your ego massive anxiety.

Note:  People with "pure OCD" only have the thoughts, not the physical obsessions so becoming enlightened will be easier than a person who has the compulsions as well because meditation might be much harder for them.

Let me know if you have any questions about this - i've been dealing with what I thought was OCD (another illusion) for 30 years.

It's almost zero now, having been beat down and melted via enlightenment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

i have ocd and meditate daily (25 in morning and at night)

meditation does help, but it still is a monster at times

i began taking meds and it has helped a lot in combination with meditation, but damn life still sucks because of it

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

OCD is the mind's unconscious desire and desperate search for more consciousness and it really drives the ego crazy.

Think this is true, but there might be another aspect to it. I.E. OCD is both the mind trying to protect its ego, as well as destroy it.

Perhaps the mind senses the inner wisdom that pain/dissatisfaction is the best impetus to be still. But, it is still wrapped in the illusion that the ego matters,

The relationship between mental illness and spiritual work is multifaceted.

@Talinn yes its like the internal struggle really magnified.  I will do more contemplation on this. It's like you have way more delusion than the average person but yet you also have way more intuition at the same time and the ego is fighting itself because of that. It's really fucked up.  But the meditation really helped as well as following all of the principles Leo lays out.  

Most people with mental illness never see these aspects and aren't able to get the true healing they need and it's sad. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:51 AM, Inliytened1 said:

@TalinnIt's like you have way more delusion than the average person but yet you also have way more intuition at the same time

truer words have never been spoken

Hence, the term I stole  adopted: E-OCD ( Enlightenment OCD )

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSD haha never heard that term before i like it!  Funny seeing this thread resurrected from the dead again, too.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Ibogaine micro dosing combined with "do nothing"

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@SamueLSD haha never heard that term before i like it!  Funny seeing this thread resurrected from the dead again, too.  

O shit i just realised how old this is

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Oh I have been suffering with pure OCD for years now.. No physical compulsions; just obsessive thoughts.. Thank you very much for this read!