ivankiss

MASSIVE Hallucination

60 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Welcome @Tausif Ahmed

Once the self is transcendend all there is; is nothing. Pure awareness. Emptiness. God. 

Or you can simply say It aka the real you which is the absence of the self. Awareness, emptiness and God are concepts. All there is is It and it cannot possibly be described. It comes prior to all concepts. It's totally formless and empty.

Thus, one can only be conscious or aware of It. It's nothing, non-existent because of the above, but it IS and is Everything because one is conscious and aware of it. 

3 hours ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

I mean speaking from an atheist's perspective how would you convince an atheist or rationalist that spiritual experiences are not hallucinations or illusions...?

@Tausif Ahmed Welcome aboard. 

Atheisim, God, perspectives, rationalism, spiritual experiences, illusions, reality itself all arise on one empty screen of consciousness.

Consciousness is prior to any experience. You came into this world as consciousness. Nothing would exist if it were not for consciousness.

To answer your question. You are not any appearance that arises within consciousness. You are the consciousness on which all appearences (hallucinations) happen.

Think movie screen. Any movie can play out on the screen. But the screen itself remains empty and untouched.

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Tausif Ahmed

Think movie screen. Any movie can play out on the screen. But the screen itself remains empty and untouched.

Remains me of an experience I had under my awakening. I saw for a moment that reality was like a movie playing itself out, then about 3 sec later it was the same reality before that moment happened.

How can I describe this experience in words?? God, I don't have time nor do I think I can do it with words. 

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Highest One fleeting glimpse couldn't be described with 10,000 words.

Exactly ? Not by words at all, just impossible. 

17 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Highest One fleeting glimpse couldn't be described with 10,000 words.

As if a glimpse was even possible. :)

38 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Tausif Ahmed Welcome aboard. 

Atheisim, God, perspectives, rationalism, spiritual experiences, illusions, reality itself all arise on one empty screen of consciousness.

Consciousness is prior to any experience. You came into this world as consciousness. Nothing would exist if it were not for consciousness.

To answer your question. You are not any appearance that arises within consciousness. You are the consciousness on which all appearences (hallucinations) happen.

@cetus56 has got your back @Tausif Ahmed 

The coolest dude of dudes?

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

????

I did however become conscious after that glimpse that something or rather no thing was running the whole show which we call reality. 

7 minutes ago, Highest said:

Yes, indeed. 

I still have a vivid memory of it because it was so powerful and real. It could be none other than the Apsolute. 

@cetus56

@Highest The absolute prevades everything. Sometimes you see it and sometimes you don't. But it's always here. And nowhere.

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Highest The absolute prevades everything. Sometimes you see it and sometimes you don't. But it's always here. And nowhere.

Not the A word :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

That's true. Sometimes one can only be conscious and aware of It too. 

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Indeed..seeming glimpse. Absolute is the totality of experience. 

All there is is here, and you’re IT. ?

The ‘it’ and ‘you’ is only a step towards the actuality of the totality ‘as’ YOU ?

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

All there is is here, and you’re IT. ?

Just now, Jack River said:

The ‘it’ and ‘you’ is only a step towards the actuality of the totality ‘as’ YOU ?

I could not have said it better.??

1 minute ago, Highest said:

I could not have said it better.??

YOU did say it...because YOU are all there is?