AceTrainerGreen

Elon Musk, "...nobody ever changed the world on 40 hours a week"

42 posts in this topic

You have put a lot of quality research into the issue. Thanks for that.

I appreciate all of the responses. It's important to share one's research and insights.

I'm going to attach this thread I made.

To add on, I would like to mention Joe Rogan and Elon Musk's podcast.

In the podcast, Elon Musk was talking about many people on social media are posting the best versions of themselves. He also states that Happiness = Reality - Expectations.

For the first part, it makes me wonder if Elon Musk is also referring to himself about this? When I see those tweets, Instagram posts, and YouTube videos about him, he's often happy. He states that some of the most successful people on there you see online are sometimes the most miserable. I've mentioned his New York Times interview on the first post of this thread detailing how miserable he's been.

For the second part, since his current reality is very FAAAAAR from his expectations, from the future he wants to build, I suspect Elon is deeply unhappy. There's always constant revision for better and better versions. His goal on getting to Mars is still very far off. There's also his other ventures with Tesla, Boring, Neuralink, and OpenAI.