Tony 845

How many people have became Enlightened through 5 MEO or other

30 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Wisebaxter  i just want the suffering to end, (it's getting old) lol, in my case it's like 2 steps forward, one step back. Self inquiry/ sds & mediation will get me there over time, what will running water to do to a rock eventually? 

One may see that the two steps forward one step back is the very illusion that sustains divison/suffering. 

The self seems very fond of cultivating a means/path to freedom. The self avoids itself by clinging to a means/way/ or paths that have been passed down through tradition/culture(thought). 

The self doesn’t see that the only path it needs it “it” itself. The self is the path. Freedom is found in what is, not what has been and what should be(thought/time). 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River now "I" turn the question & inquire who is the "I" that is suffering or the "I" that has the anxiety? Turn the flashlight on itself! 

1 minute ago, Tony 845 said:

@Jack River now "I" turn the question & inquire who is the "I" that is suffering or the "I" that has the anxiety? Turn the flashlight on itself! 

Understanding/holistic insight/choiceless observation...to see what is/the fact. ?

The self inherently by its structure is not fond of this action of self observation. The self will tend to see itself according to its bais/prejudice(thought). Which is why it clings to certain paths/means. 

Edited by Jack River

The self is not free because it implicitly makes freedom determinant on conditions.

The self that depends on these conditions(paths/means) is not separate from those means/paths. 

The self drives it’s own continuity(divison/suffering) by separating itself from those means/paths. The Divison between me and the means I will apply to achieve, sustains the continuity of self/conflict/suffering. 

Most excellent to see the whole of this dudes. 

How many people have became Enlightened through 5 MEO or other

None. Hehe ... how can one realize that one is already enlightened from the outset? Everything is primordially enlightened. How to realize this? :D

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

2 hours ago, Jack River said:

The self doesn’t see that the only path it needs it “it” itself. The self is the path. Freedom is found in what is, not what has been and what should be(thought/time). 

@Tony 845 @Jack River Yes, in the words of Mr Rupert Spira, where is the 'I' that knows the suffering? The concept of suffering is only created through identification with thoughts and feeling, themselves concepts, interpreted by the finite mind, within the illusion of time. In the Now there is only the 'self' as Jack put it, or the 'I' (I believe they're referring to the same thing.) Next time you tell yourself you're suffering, take note of what it is that's aware of your suffering and turn your attention to that, that constant thing which is always there. Watch it for long enough and you'll see that it is the 'knower' of experiences and perceptions. Just keep your attention on it and notice it's completely pure and untainted by anything. 

Another thing to look into with your suffering is...what are you resisting? I find that at the heart of suffering there's usually resistance to something

Also, have you done any shadow work? You may have have an unhealthy ego or a shadow side that you need to integrate. Enlightenment is all well and good but as Leo is always saying it's only one side of the coin. I believe we need to work on our psychology as well as discover our true nature. The merging of the Ego with the Self will help us integrate any enlightenment experiences and could even bring them about faster. After all the ego is a part of the self in a non-dual sense. it's not something to be demonised or denied, as doing so is the surest way of creating a shadow side that will sabotage you.  

Lastly, psychedelics are very therapeutic apparently and can help bring what you need to work on to the surface. Have you tried them before? If not it might be worth dipping your toe in the water there, maybe not with 5-MeO straight off the bat, but something a bit milder. I've recently bought some LSD and I'm going to be tripping within the next few weeks for my first time, so I'll let you know how that goes. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

3 hours ago, Sven said:

What is the difference between 5MEO and "regular" DMT (if you dont mind me asking here)?

@Sven I'm not authority by any means as I've haven't tried either, but I've read that with DMT you get a lot more visuals and hallucinations, like you might see aliens and shit, whereas with 5-MeO you're completely lucid but you experience ego death and become God. It provides an experience of Non-duality. You'll basically get the same experience the Buddha did sitting under that Bodhi tree, so you will be aware of your surroundings and you won't see any crazy stuff but you will experience your true nature. That's why they call it the God molecule. It's much, much more powerful than DMT, the most powerful psychedelic there is.

Leo also has a video on YouTube expressly about 5-MeO and an interview with Martin Ball, who claims he reached enlightenment taking it. Both worth a watch. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

There is a guy @Azrael, who has claimed getting Enlightened through 5-MeO.

You can read his trip reports.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:35 PM, Tony 845 said:

Substances such as LSD or shrooms or whatever? Like how many confirmed cases? Asking for a friend... ???? 

im not talking just raising awareness, like full blown real deal Enlightenment??? 

Also what are the cons to 5 MEO? 

If there's more than 10 confirmed cases, Ill seriously consider doing it to speed this shit up.??

I dont think that psychedelics can complete the journey by themselves but they sure can start it.

I smoked some DMT about 3 years ago. I saw in a new way that love is the most important thing, the present moment is the only place we exist, suffering is an illusion caused by thoughts and concepts, immense beauty always exists but sometimes we just dont perceive it and that I need to meditate daily.

I have meditated every day since. I now meditate about 1.5 hours a day and read about 2 hours a day.

I combine meditation and psychedelics once to twice a week for the last 3 years and it has been absolute rocket fuel for my spiritual development. There is no way I could have done what I have done without it. I heard Ken Wilber state once that people that meditate and take psychedelics tend to grow much faster than people that do either by themselves.

The con is a possible bad trip but that can be an useful learning experience also in itself. Start small and learn to accept and let go. Increase from there.

Edited by Matt8800