Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

When my monkey mind started calming down, I noticed so much tension in my head

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Today, during my meditation session, many times my monkey mind started to calm down a bit. Something that didn't happen much before. What I noticed was eye-opening: there is so much tension in my head. Does anyone know why that is? I started to flow, literally like water, and had a strange feeling in my body for so long. I still have a bit of it. 

I meditate everyday for 30 mins for the last 2 months. I started off with 20 mins and made my way to 30. If anyone knows how to release all that tension please leave it down below. 

Take care.

Of course there is tension in your head if you've never been able to experience peace.
Your head is a battlefield right now, even if there is no more soldiers battling, the tension in the air will remain until the war is over for years.

The water flowing I don't know what that is, but I would guess it's your body purging the inner bs you becomes conscious off.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Because you use rational thinking way to much , it strains your brain. 

It might take some time, maybe a long time, but you'll learn to understand it over time. Overly rational can indeed be a good way to describe it. Feelings like being overly critical, looking down on people, righteous, pessimistic and jealous reside in the head from my experience.

Edited by YaNanNallari