MiracleMan

Enlightenment Cults - Remember Bentinho?

31 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Do you have a favourite video by him? Can I get the link to it? Or one of the best videos.

Answer the questions.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Mikael89 I don't think that's exactly right

It's not as if NOTHING matters after enlightenment. I recall Leo saying that after enlightenment everything which we usually chase like money cars and the like, becomes like a cherry on top. Nobody ever said that these things become completely and utterly worthless. Everything is just enhanced. But you wouldn't go chop your left hand off for fun when you become enlightened. That doesn't make any sense

So in that way, there really is no way to see "how enlightened"(...) someone is. Again: this should not even matter! We are all here in this together. Ego judges. Original Being/ give it a name does not. It's all YOU.

Again something Leo said somewhere (not any quote specifically): it's easy to love the good stuff. Loving nazi's and terrorists is hard.

Remember?

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Sven Leo is not enlightened, so I don't care what he says. Any words coming from someone unenlightened are automatically bullshit.

A analogy of enlightened people who has a desire for objects, sex, and other stuff in Maya: It's like a cop who is a thief on his spare time.

Okay, he might still be a cop, but not really. He's a corrupt cop. He sets a bad example. You can't take him/her seriously. I'm not going to listen to his teachings.

Im gonna disagree

Again, it seems you fail to see there is a phase, a stage between enlightenment like jezus or buddha and the normal average egoic person

The eckhart tolle enlightenment is bullshit, eckhart tolle is not a fully enlightened being, and I think his story is very confusing for many people actually, there is no such thing as an instant enlightenement, its not an on and off switch

Enlightenemt is a path, a process, a blooming, a growing

Leo is not buddha enlightened but he is enlightened for sure, if half this planet was on the consciousness level as leo we would live in a different world,

You want to see either black or white, because that is easy and simple, but you have to the conscious and see that black can coexist with white, you have to be able to see both the light and the darkness in a being in their right proportions, and many enlightened teachers have a bright light but they still carry dark heavy shadows

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

17 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Sven Leo is not enlightened, so I don't care what he says. Any words coming from someone unenlightened are automatically bullshit.

A analogy of enlightened people who has a desire for objects, sex, and other stuff in Maya: It's like a cop who is a thief on his spare time.

Okay, he might still be a cop, but not really. He's a corrupt cop. He sets a bad example. You can't take him/her seriously. I'm not going to listen to his teachings.

You're full of assumptions an projections about this.

Being enlightened doesn't mean you're wise, it means you know the Truth experientially.
There is a correlation, but one does not imply the other.

You're still trying to cling to certain idols by thinking this way anyway.
It really doesn't matter if one is saying bs or not, what matters is what Truth can you extract from what someone says,
Regardless of what this person is saying is bs or not (on the surface).

If you want to really be wise, you need to be positionless about who is a fraud or not, it shouldn't even interest you.
Taking what helps you, wherever you read it, from whoever you read it is what you want, but that requires open-mindedness to the extreme (which you don't have right now, don't lie to yourself).

Even Hitler has something wise to teach you, as Judas and Donald Trump.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I'm seeing a lot of misunderstanding going on here.

Watch your projections and assumptions about enlightenment.

Enlightenment is simply consciousness of the Absolute Truth. No particular behaviors or lifestyle correspond with this. Behaviors and lifestyles can vary greatly.

It is possible to be deeply enlightened be still be manipulative, abusive, addicted to things, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm seeing a lot of misunderstanding going on here.

Watch your projections and assumptions about enlightenment.

Enlightenment is simply consciousness of the Absolute Truth. No particular behaviors or lifestyle correspond with this. Behaviors and lifestyles can vary greatly.

It is possible to be deeply enlightened be still be manipulative, abusive, addicted to things, etc.

This question has been bothering me a lot lately. Isn't enlightenment the ability to see all others as oneself? Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself and yet actually achieving that requires one to be enlightened. In order to go around harming others there to be a you and an other, one who has something to gain and one who has something to lose. Theoretically, you could be enlightened in that you are present in the moment for the majority of your time and yet when it comes to make decisions in life your ego comes out with a fury and there's a backlash of deep unconsciousness. But I wouldn't consider that deep enlightenment. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Leo Gura

This question has been bothering me a lot lately. Isn't enlightenment the ability to see all others as oneself? Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself and yet actually achieving that requires one to be enlightened. In order to go around harming others there to be a you and an other, one who has something to gain and one who has something to lose. Theoretically, you could be enlightened in that you are present in the moment for the majority of your time and yet when it comes to make decisions in life your ego comes out with a fury and there's a backlash of deep unconsciousness. But I wouldn't consider that deep enlightenment. 

On 11/30/2018 at 5:03 PM, Mikael89 said:

His teaching seems to suck too. I don't refuse to listen to it, I have listened a bit to it.

I have big doubts about Osho as well.

Theoretically you are already fighting yourself.

I know Bentinho and it's all just rumors people. The internet is proof of the gossip that is being created and it's super easy to bully someone. Please before you read anything about anybody, check the sources and peoples true motivations. In 2017 Bentinho was holding free Satsangs/School for amost a year twice per week. I attended them and afterwards he went with people to the cafe to hang out. He is super easy going, but bloody honest. If you are not ready for this self honesty, it is understandable why you night be offended by things he says. 

On 11/29/2018 at 6:30 PM, Mikael89 said:

@Arkandeus Having a look at his Instagram account is enough. He's with a girl in every 2nd pic or something like that. And there's some ass pics of girls too etc. I bet he fucks 50 of his girl followers every day. Can't blame him though, I would've done the same thing. But I still don't like it, I guess it indicates that he's not fully enlightened.

There's also pics of expensive things like supercars etc.

I saw pics of him and his girlfriend.....supercars I saw was a tesla

Well it's hard to tell and eventually it's all speculation. One trait I am highly valuing in a teacher though is humbleness and I do miss this trait in both Teal Swan and Bentinho. They both seem to think of themselves as superior, which personally doesn't make me trust them. 

Yet I have to say I do find Teal Swans videos helpful sometimes and I can definitely take some useful insights out of them, while simultaneously not really liking her. 

From my point of view, both display characteristics of a narcissist and idolising them as a disciple could be very damaging. Nevertheless you can still learn from them, but on a personal level I wouldn't trust them. 

People in this thread keep mentioning that Leo has a video about this guy, anyone with a link?