Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

An experience smoking weed

5 posts in this topic

2 years ago i was in a bad place with my life. 

I was depressed . Fat ,and running my life without any awareness.

I smoked weed to feel good and i one time i somked weed alone and i had this experience:

I was seeing thigs from the future and from the past and how they came tougher . And how the world is connected. (It was not a plesent experience)

I saw a lot of things , flashing images , flashing all the time , and making connections of them.

When the state was gone i sayd to myself "if i whoud be able to know this things in my day to day life I can get anything.

Some other experience:

Sometimes i when i was depressed i sit in my bad and i kinda fall asleep and i thought that exists more realitys , more dimensions,

I was sitting in my bad for 2-3 hours and i was not abble to get up. I wanted to get up. But my body was to heavy and i could not get up.

I a way i was traveling to space and time. And time stopped.

But all the time i got up frome this experiences i told myself "if i know this stuff on my day to day life it will be amazing"

All this experiences were not good experience s, i feld that i was not in control, i feld fear , ....

What are this kind of stuff?

Edited by ActualizedDavid

@ActualizedDavid Those are subtle spiritual realms.

The first is some mild psychedelic clairvoyance, and the second sounds like sleep paralysis leading into astral projection.

All that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Of course weed makes you trip. If you did a true psychedelic you'd see material reality dissolve away.

You are not inside in a physical world. You are inside a dream in the mind of God. The "physical world" and "your life" are just one kind of dream. There are a million others to explore.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ActualizedDavid Those are subtle spiritual realms.

The first is some mild psychedelic clairvoyance, and the second sounds like sleep paralysis leading into astral projection.

All that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Hy Leo ! Thx for the answers . I start to have better understanding for this kinds of stuff.

@ActualizedDavid Research sleep paralysis and astral projection. There's a lot written about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@ActualizedDavid Research sleep paralysis and astral projection. There's a lot written about it.

Ok . I will do it . I tagged you in a other topic. When you are free can you take a look ?and say something about that.