Shanmugam

Miracles Happen Faster than Your Typing Speed

15 posts in this topic

Miracles are happening right now as you are reading this answer. The only thing that can stop you from listening to what the existence is saying is the meaning that you attribute to the word 'miracle' itself. People tend to think that a miracle is something that happens against the laws of nature. But that is impossible!  Even if a unicorn jumps out of the screen that you are looking at right now, eats your loved ones and run away, it cannot be against the laws of nature; because it is the law of nature which creates miracles in the first place!

For the past one or two months, I am witnessing a lot of things that existence is trying to tell me.  Something has finally opened me up to the world of extrasensory perception, but it is not something that I can manipulate. It happens all by itself! I just go with the flow!

There are many miracles which are waiting for you. The fact that you are reading this in itself is a miracle... And there is a secret path that you will discover which lies deep inside your heart and once that door opens it will blow your mind!!! 

I only have to give you a few warnings:

1) The journey to spiritual enlightenment is not for faint-hearted! It is ok if you don't feel attracted towards the spiritual path but don't force yourself into it. You will come back later when you are ready.

2) You need extraordinary patience and open-mindedness.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Drink those coca-colas, and let me save your sorry asses ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Karma works in miraculous ways and Karma is real. Everything happens only according to it. It is because of karma you registered in this forum and it is because of karma this post is getting written right now.

It is true that there is no inherent purpose to life. But inside life, in relative reality, you have a purpose. You will eventually find it..

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

Drink those coca-colas, and let me save your sorry asses ?

I have no idea what you said.. xD I am not good at understanding slang expressions..

Shanmugam 

Just now, Shanmugam said:

I have no idea what you said.. xD I am not good at understanding slang expressions..

I was implying we're all Jesus in disguise.

Wine is old fashioned though, cola and Redbull seems more likely nowadays though ?

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

I was implying we're all Jesus in disguise.

Wine is old fashioned though, cola and Redbull seems more likely nowadays though ?

yeah we are.. not sure when they are going to screw us, but hopefully, we'll be back up on the third day like the last time.. :D

Shanmugam 

5 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

@Shin I can turn water into brandy though.. All I have to do to change a half a cup of water to brandy is to pour some brandy in it.

That sounds impressive, I need to see that with my own eyes ??

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

That sounds impressive, I need to see that with my own eyes ??

I am joking.. You didn't get it? In India, we mix water and brandy when we drink. 

Shanmugam 

3 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

I am joking.. You didn't get it? In India, we mix water and brandy when we drink. 

I did get it ??

Oh boy, I wish you're right, that all this suffering, all those events that comes to crushes us aren't just random, but are here to awaken us ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

I did get it ??

Oh boy, I wish you're right, that all this suffering, all those events that comes to crushes us aren't just random, but are here to awaken us ?

exactly.. this is the greatest drama I have ever seen.. All the dramas, plays and movies are derived from the ultimate drama that existence is playing.  The happy endings in the stories are nothing when compared to the happy ending of the ignorance..Then there is a journey in a different dimension, the timeless dimension which unravels many mysteries as you go on to live.

When you watch a movie, you know why director decided to have certain scenes in certain order at the end of the movie. But at the end of the movie that runs a fake show of a limited identity, what you eventually get to know is trillion times more amazing than that... 

I recommend reading 'Turiya - The God State: Beyond Kundalini, Kriya Yoga & all Spirituality' by Santatagamana. It is his latest book.

your-road-rumi.png?w=840

Shanmugam 

@Shin  After I wrote the above poem and slept, I was woken up by my wife on the afternoon with the phone call that claimed that my uncle was dead. What happened after that can be made into a blockbuster movie.. But the story is too long with a lot of amazing, mind blowing revelations! I can't write it down.. May be one day I will speak about them.. :)

Edited by Shanmugam

Shanmugam 

1 minute ago, Shanmugam said:

@Shin  After I wrote the above poem and slept, I was woken up by my wife on the afternoon with the phone call that claimed that my uncle was dead. What happened after that can be made into a blockbuster movie.. But the story is too long with a lot of amazing, mind blowing revelations! I can't write it down.. May be one day I will speak about them.. :)

Yeah, tease us and say nothing, what an a.. ???

I hope the punchline is worth the bad sitcom lives we have, don't disappoint us ?

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yeah, tease us and say nothing, what an a.. ???

I hope the punchline is worth the bad sitcom lives we have, don't disappoint us ?

Ok.. then I will keep this thread alive and post whenever I find time to narrate the story:

Let me make the first post but the screenplay is going to be not in the Chronological order;  I will make the order so that you see the links between the events more clearly:

Scene 1:  Two Osho sannyasins from Germany wanted me to meet me when they visit India. They emailed me 2-3 months before.  I interact with them on whatsapp about their travel plan. He tells me he would visit me on Nov 23rd. But  on November 6th of this month, I tell him that 26th is better because it is on a Sunday. I will be free on Sundays...

Scene 2: On November 9th, I send him a reply to a previous conversation asking me to remind me two days before their arrival. On the same day, I write the above poem and slept; I was woken up by the death news; It was a big death in our entire family and it was totally unexpected. 

Scene 3: Problems start between me and my father. My father gets offended by me and starts to point out how worthless my life is. I challenge my father and there is a cold war.

Scene 4 - Nov 22 - It has been one year since I published my first book. I remembered how amazing it was...There is a lot to say regarding this one year, which I will write about in a different post in the same thread.

Scene 5: Usually, after a death in South India, there is a celebration again after two weeks when all the relatives gather together. On Nove 23rd, my wife reminds me that it was going to be on November 26th on sunday.. But I totally forgot that the German sannyasins were coming that date. On the evening, I got a reminder from the Osho sannyasin.

Scene 6:  On Nov 25th, my whole family with all my relatives think that I am crazy and worthless. Lots of things happened on that day which led my relatives to get convinced that I am someone who needs a lots of advice.

Scene 7: On Nov 26th, the German sannyasins come to my home town with my book and I became the center of attraction of my whole town. Everyone starts praising me. That is when all of my relatives came to know that I had written a book. My dad feels totally embarassed.  We ended up taking a lot of pics:

46734915_10215935012302623_6025784278145564672_o.jpg

46778425_10215935012142619_4432237238213935104_o.jpg

Scene 8: I also meet an old friend who I saw about  16 years before...It was another turning point in the story.

Scene 9: Until last year, all of my relatives thought that I am the most useless guy among the relatives. But they now have the totally opposite idea.. And when I posted the following post today in Facebook, it brought me smile.

Screenshot_3.png

10) When I look at the whole thing today, I see how karma works very clearly. I see why things happened in my life the way they did. At every moment, trillions of karmic action is going on and interacting with us, creating many deep links among people. I also discovered that there are secret keys which lie behind the names of people who have been close with me the whole life. The whole discovery was amazing ..  One 28th Nov, in the morning, as my face was drenched with tears of bliss and wonder, I was explaining how the whole thing was a Eureka moment to my wife; that is when I also remembered that the old friend that I met recently actually worked with me in a company for two months.. It was my first job and the name of the company was 'Eureka Forbes'..

By the way, the name of the german Sannyasini (the women) is Vedanta Kabiro!

(to be continued)

Shanmugam 

Shanmugam