Inliytened1

Can Music trigger Mystical experience

25 posts in this topic

Have any of you guys experienced music triggering a mystical experience?

I seem to be experiencing it a lot although I think i've been in a high conscious state for about a week now.

It's like goose bumps but multiply that by like a billion.   And it's from within you not on the outside of the skin.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yes yes yes! :) 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

I heard that there was a science of sounds to enter into different levels of consciousness. but not today's pop music :D

According to these men you can even break a bridge with a sound. Pretty cool :D

Edited by Salvijus

Oh yeah.  I've experienced them all my life.  Playing jazz on a real bandstand in front of an audience is a very mystical experience.  But just listening to music can be a very mystical experience.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yes but not a fully non-dual experience, unless youre really fucking high

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yes, music can have a powerful uplifting effect. Which is precisely why music is so popular.

Most people don't understand that the reason they like music is because it gives them a tiny taste of that spiritual/metaphysical connection to reality which they don't even know is missing.

Music is all that stage Orange people know of spirituality. Which is quite sad. But better than nothing.

Music is watered-down spirituality for the vulgar and lazy masses.

But you ain't gonna get enlightened by it alone. Think of it as a little boost to your spiritual journey.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do an epic hike in the mountains and listen to this.

Mind blown to smithereens.

(Soundtrack music is super powerful for mystical experiences!) 

Music is like an entire different dimension, through a portal, you will get there, it all starts with the beat of your heart. 

As a musician and a spiritualist, I am deeplypassionate about this topic and honestly I don't think this is discussed enough so I'm really glad you asked! :) Those goosebumps you feel are pure energy, it's pure magic, it's a beautiful physical/emotional empathetic reaction you are having to the sound & flow of the music that is grabbing you, captivating you.

To me any sort of experience of expression in which one is activating their emotional body and tapping into their soul and not ego, is intertwined with spiritual connection and the divine, especially with music. When you are in the flow of creating/playing music, this is a form of active presence/meditation, there is only this moment now & pure channeled energy, there is only a state of letting yourself go.

I have directly found the essence of God through the practice of music since I was a little girl. I remember consciously writing these experiences down and how much it connected me to the expansion and sensation of God because they were so profound. This was the very beginning and driving force of my spiritual journey. Of course perhaps it could've had a more drastic & exaggerated affect on me because my childhood was quite traumatic so music was literally "the great escape" and the greatest source for me to release what I was going through, as it is for so many other people, this is universal.

The act of creating/performing music has been transporting people into higher states of consciousness, to Spirit, for eons. It has transcended many minds & souls within numerous spiritual cultures, it is a spiritual ritual in itself.

We are symphonic bodies, I mean each tone of the music scale is linked to the frequencies of each of the seven emotional centers; chakras. Music was pretty much emulated & mimicked from nature. Music lives within us all, musician or not, when we are spiritual, we are "in tune" and when we are one with music, embodying it, we are also in tune. I think anyone who has picked up a guitar or set of bongos or sang along to a song at least once in their life would agree with me here.

"Music is all around us, all you have to do is listen." Look up August Rush. 

By all means one must always follow their own path, but perhaps this is your calling? If you have a spiritual routine, I would encourage opening your heart & mind to the experimentation of rhythm & sound along your journey and see what kind of sensations come up, I guarantee you will be amazed. ❤️

Honestly I pretty much geek over this shit and could go on and on about it but I don't want to bombard this post with my whimsical thoughts on music lol. I love it so much though haha thank you again for asking!

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Joseph Maynor Yes, exactly! So great..

You are flowing in harmony with the ancient musical energies of the universe! ❤️

Okay everything is summed up in this one video alone.

Edited by VioletFlame

@Inliytened1

Music is vibration. If a piece of music is high vibration and you're vibrating in the vicinity, you can attract that experience.  So it's a useful tool for training your vibration.

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Dude your two music suggestions are fucking insane. So good thanks dude.

18 hours ago, Rilles said:

Yes but not a fully non-dual experience, unless youre really fucking high

Ahahaha so true \o/

13 hours ago, aurum said:

@Inliytened1

Music is vibration. If a piece of music is high vibration and you're vibrating in the vicinity, you can attract that experience.  So it's a useful tool for training your vibration.

+1 reput point ?

Listen to more Chillstep, Space Dreams and Melodic Progressive on Di.fm. ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them