Eric Tarpall

I have a better alternative to democracy

33 posts in this topic

Okay but to be realistic, not everyone love adventures. So we do need a system to keep things in control and at peace.

Edited by Angelite

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Democracy and multiculturalism are the solutions which evolved to solve this thousands years old problem

That would be the perfect system. Creating more adventurers while still maintaining the values and goodness of each island. Sustainable system in the long run.

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Democracy and multiculturalism 

But even this, will create an even more  chaotic system (though it's more fun), if handled by chaotic leaders with chaotic citizens ranging from all  stages in the spiral dynamic haha . The ideal solution would be to move people towards open mindedness and acceptance, moving to a higher stage of spiral dynamic while maintaining everyone's values.  

*or is it way too idealistic?

The only reason that people can't maintain their values or respecting other's values is because of close mindedness. This is the root cause of all problems. Including ISIS, or whatever ideologies and values that you hold to. Even the good one. 

Hahaha but it is impossible to convince radicals to be more open minded so whatever~

Edited by Angelite

25 minutes ago, Angelite said:

The ideal solution would be to move people towards open mindedness and acceptance, moving to a higher stage of spiral dynamic while maintaining everyone's values.

That is what democracy and multiculturalism are doing.

Why are you trying to reinvent the wheel?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Because I don't understand it at first. And the one in my country hadn't produce such effect though the system is democracy and multiculturalism.....

@Angelite Be careful not to discount what modern government has produced for you. Even the worst modern governments are far far better than anything that existed 500 years ago.

Never forget that 40% of ancient Romans were slaves.

People take modern government so for granted.

Yea I won't take it for granted. But I see how it can be improved. It's chaotic now, racism is still a thing, only the youths are fine with each other. But not the older generations. Not all, but in general.

But as I said, it is also more fun because there are more opportunities for change:)

Edited by Angelite

12 minutes ago, Angelite said:

the youths are fine with each other

Youths are the ones who do most of the killing.

No, not in my country. But of course we look up to those who are the good one among the older generations. 

What killing?..........

Edited by Angelite

That's what a proper constitution is for, to protect the rights of the individual (who is the smallest minority.)

Edited by Haumea2018

reminder: clean your own room before coming up with your grand plans to change the world. The world is bloody complicated - Jordan Peterson

Edited by kingroboto

9 hours ago, kingroboto said:

reminder: clean your own room before coming up with your grand plans to change the world. The world is bloody complicated - Jordan Peterson

no wonder so many women are still trapped in housework O.o

wonder where he got that from.

Edited by now is forever