captainamerica

Question to Leo (About 5-MEO-DMT)

8 posts in this topic

Hi Leo,

Is it possible to make a system with 5-MEO-DMT and other easily accessible tools to have permanent kundalini activation as well as raising it up to the 7th chakra for savikalpa and other types of samadhis ?

The system should have relatively high certainty/probability of giving the intended results so that people actually have a chance of getting to the goal successfully,I do know of a few ways but they give  practically random outputs and do not guarantee results.

Asking because it will allow normal people to have access to tremendous spiritual growth without shaktipath.

P.S. I am not requesting  you to make the system ,I just want to know if it is possible so I can give it a go.

@captainamerica I like the idea! Don't you think the best path would be to experiment and find out for yourself though? That way you would already have a solid experience base to create the system on.

The system is: you take 5-MeO

And cope with the aftermath.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@EnizeoYeah, I will soon.

I am about to get DMT, LSD and Ehrlich reagent soon so I will begin my experimentations after that.

I am still trying to find a reliable source to buy 5-MEO-DMT. I am unable to buy bitcoins so that is a major problem(the "great thinkers" in my Indian govt. declared buying bitcoins illegal so there is no service available right now to get bitcoins.).I guess I will find a way to workaround that after some more research.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply :-)

I also have a limited communication to higher being on a month-to-month basis (at this time, as the channeler is very busy.) 

That higher being knows a lot about 5-MEO-DMT and if it is possible to make such a system, I'll ask him about it soon to see what he says.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

True, but as you have said yourself in a few episodes I remember, you can (and probably should) do a lot of things to help implement what you experience. So what he is talking about is mainly the full package of things you do along with taking it. At least that is how I read it.

I think it's highly possible with 5meo plus hardcore sds meditation, yoga, semen retention.