Nadosa

I need an ego-death.

23 posts in this topic

Currently I am sitting here in class, knowing I can be fine whilst being mindful kind of calms me, but my mind takes me into another dimension at the moment, I really feel like I should be dying now, that this self is nothing but crap, still I am drawn back into attachment and identification, but not identifying with it means trusting that the truth is Now, I am currently not seeing the truth, it is pure trust that keeps me here, not letting me freak out, not letting me go psychotic, or panic. I am switching back and forth like hell. What can I do NOW?

Edited by Nadosa

The ego itself. I think it is slowly getting wise enough to realize that it is an illusion.

19 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

I am switching back and forth like hell. What can I do NOW?

Stop that unconducive struggle and surrender.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

You can love NOW. And breathe. That's all you can do. There is no need for hunting down your "ego". Just let thoughts go. And when they do arise, love them, don't resist them, acknowledge them as they are (NOT YOURS) and let them fly by. In a way, you have to ignore the shit out of them. But still love them. This is how the "ego" dies, slowly.

Thing is, I mostly operate from a depressed mind, so it is kind of harder to let go, because I rarely see the "bright" side of life.

Edited by Nadosa

33 minutes ago, Enizeo said:

Who is it that needs an ego death?

Quality post. Must been the 1000th of that kind

3 hours ago, Nadosa said:

Thing is, I operate from mostly depressed mind, so it is kind of harder to let go, because I rarely see the "bright" side of life.

That is an invitation for Love. Try loving the depression, it is not the enemy. The bright side of life is that there is life at all. Letting go is done by loving and accepting what IS. 

2 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

?

13 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

Glad you liked it :D

But how do I know I am fine? How do I know I am not supposed to be like now?

@Nadosa Try sitting and just staring at your hand for a long time. Do not think, just stare and enjoy it.

Repeat every day.

That is the straightest path to enlightenment.

As you stare wonder what existence is. But do not let the mind talk too much about it. Just wonder and stare. No philosophy, no stories, no theories, no science. Just stare at the existence of your hand!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The self that wants/needs/desires ego death is itself sustaining the self. 

Let it go. No shit, just let it go. 

Become aware of the self sustaining mechanism.

1 hour ago, Nadosa said:

Currently I am sitting here in class, knowing I can be fine whilst being mindful kind of calms me, but my mind takes me into another dimension at the moment, I really feel like I should be dying now, that this self is nothing but crap, still I am drawn back into attachment and identification, but not identifying with it means trusting that the truth is Now, I am currently not seeing the truth, it is pure trust that keeps me here, not letting me freak out, not letting me go psychotic, or panic. I am switching back and forth like hell. What can I do NOW?

What is crap? Thats not the way to go... everything is infinite beautiful and intelligent... the fact that you can even think ? “crap” is beautiful, there is nothing to die. When you get overwhelmed by the beauty then you will die.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Allow that resistance to be there, or I think that will be something that will happen over time.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nadosa Try sitting and just staring at your hand for a long time. Do not think, just stare and enjoy it.

Repeat every day.

That is the straightest path to enlightenment.

As you stare wonder what existence is. But do not let the mind talk too much about it. Just wonder and stare. No philosophy, no stories, no theories, no science. Just stare at the existence of your hand!

What will happen? Assumably realizing what the hand is appearing in.

Edited by Nadosa

10 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

?

Go crap ?

holy crap

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

The self that wants/needs/desires ego death is itself sustaining the self. 

Let it go. No shit, just let it go. 

Become aware of the self sustaining mechanism.

Nice?

The ego loves to sustain its own continuity by looking for ‘ways’-means(psychological becoming) to die.

The ego also seems to pleasure itself out of assuming death will come with time. 

Either will feed the ego/self. 

Edited by Jack River