Ingit

Will I ever be out ? ⭕️

18 posts in this topic

I feel like IM trapped, Observing myself the whole day takes my energy a lot and many of times I fail as I am unable to watch thoughts that drain my wnergy, I feel like to ignore them...! Sometimes I succeed and Sometimes get overwhelmed by them....  I am not sire how to observe them maybe... and how not to judge them.... the fact all happens automatically in a millisecond before I have time to prepare...and I am constantly worried about my eye floaters I have... i feel unlucky ?

?IngitScooby ?

Whom did you get your instruction from and who guides you to do it right?

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

5 hours ago, ground said:

Whom did you get your instruction from and who guides you to do it right?

Yep I know... But It gets difficult for me in the midst of the suffering 

?IngitScooby ?

When not judging it and observing, just don't believe it is your thoughts. They're from the place you are looking for, rather than "you" at this time.

7 hours ago, Ingit said:

and I am constantly worried about my eye floaters I have... i feel unlucky ?

@Ingit There are millions of ppl around the world that have far worse problems than yours.  

Hmm after seeing several of your threads I feel like you feel sorry for yourself too much..
You put yourself in a victim position a lot of the times.

Newsflash: millions of people have eye floaters. It's not about being "unlucky".

I had them and I couldn't even study because I constantly saw them.
Then, I just suddenly stopped focussing on it and I didn't see them anymore. But they're still there, I just choose not to put my attention on them..

And like cetus56 said, there are millions if not billions of people with worse problems

Sorry if I sound harsh, but really..

You do not really want help, all of your posts are always the same - tried to give you suggestions the last 2 or 3 times.

You just want a medium where people can be sorry for you - victim mentality as @Tistepiste pointed out correctly. Come back when you are ready to listen to people and put it all to practice :)

Do you notice a trend how feeling sorry for yourself is not helping - quite obvious as your posts are always identical. Think about that and see whether there is a different option you could explore - a more adequate one which could yield actual results.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

@Flammable  I agree with you.... I don’t understand which way to work out....and I agree aftwr I post in this forum I feel relaxed... waiting for other people answers.....I dont know but my I gets satisfied.

?IngitScooby ?

16 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Flammable  I dont know but my I gets satisfied.

For how long ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

49 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@Flammable  I agree with you.... I don’t understand which way to work out....and I agree aftwr I post in this forum I feel relaxed... waiting for other people answers.....I dont know but my I gets satisfied.

Well, it's kind of selfish to waste people's time if you don't really listen to what they have to say anyways, and keep on posting about the same issues to get satisfied, isn't it?

What about posting about your problems once and then really listen to all these people, who spend time to help you

1 hour ago, Shin said:

For how long ?

For. 2 hours appropriate then again Back to sorrows and complains about life 

?IngitScooby ?

1 hour ago, Tistepiste said:

Well, it's kind of selfish to waste people's time if you don't really listen to what they have to say anyways, and keep on posting about the same issues to get satisfied, isn't it?

What about posting about your problems once and then really listen to all these people, who spend time to help you

Sorry sorry... I am not here to waste time of others..that is not my intention seriously....I get urge to put in because I really need help at that time... Maybe IM taking over by my mind...sometimes I feel stuck... Im unable to get out of my mind speaking..and complaining... and Then K feel Like life sucks

?IngitScooby ?

10 hours ago, Ingit said:

and I am constantly worried about my eye floaters I have... i feel unlucky ?

you're worried about eye floaters? O.o Pretty sure everyone has eye floaters every now and then. Hardly a big issue?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

10 hours ago, Ingit said:

I feel like IM trapped, Observing myself the whole day takes my energy a lot and many of times I fail as I am unable to watch thoughts that drain my wnergy, I feel like to ignore them...! Sometimes I succeed and Sometimes get overwhelmed by them....  I am not sire how to observe them maybe... and how not to judge them.... the fact all happens automatically in a millisecond before I have time to prepare...and I am constantly worried about my eye floaters I have... i feel unlucky ?

There can be many reasons for your problem , you have to have good rest, do you feel refreshed after sleep, or you drain your energy even when you sleep, do you have  food allergy that might cause you feel tired.

And then again your work is not to just observe 24/7 , it is normal to have some relaxation, your work is to observe and find error, fix error within you, observing only will be pointless if you do nothing about reasons why your ego acts like it. 

5 hours ago, Ingit said:

Yep I know... But It gets difficult for me in the midst of the suffering 

No you don't know. Read what he asked again and dont say this time 'yep i know' it has to be done every time from the beginning

K, so you are not sure what to observe , or how observing happens.

Try this approach to be able to identify difference from ego nonsense and observers viewpoint.

Make a list with things that you know you should not do, but you do often and they need to change, would be nice if you really want to change them , not just add them to list because they sound right . 

Now try to have relaxed mind trough out of day , with as little thoughts as possible and as soon as your ego will throw its tantrums about any thing in your list, try to self reflect why it happened, just do  not get angry about fact that you can not change it straight away, it takes time, your job is to self reflect, find reason ,fix reason , not get angry at your subconscious mind. 

Edited by purerogue

Fixing happens by overwriting subconscious mind , first you have to find reason , mostly reasons are stupid, but they can be also reasonable because of trauma from past, your job is to tell your subconscious mind every time it happens that he is stupid , so he understands it , 

For example you become judgemental about someones mistake , you have to self reflect and tell your mind that everyone makes mistakes and you are no more special in this field, which again can work wonders if you make mistake yourself and reflect it at ego. 

@Ingit i apologize for being so harsh, shouldn't have done that. But yes, good that you're aware of everything surrounding the ego.