Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thank you for creating this forum!

9 posts in this topic

I just wanted to thank Leo and his staff for creating the forum! The design and functionality of the forum is well made, no ads or pop-ups. Web developer did a great job. Difficult to find forums like that. I am excited to be here and look forward to visiting it. To me, it was shocking to see so many posts and people participating. Leo's videos have a private feel to them, like he talks only to YOU personally. Of course I knew that actualized.org is popular and a lot of people watch vidz but I guess I never quite imagined that so many people will be participating. Anyways, glad to see it flourishing. 

i'm very thankful as happy i am to take part =]

in my gratitude i suggest to add small icon/arow that shoots one directly back to top of the page,for easy access to menu's or just rereading first messages of a long and developed topic. it is small convienence, but it's bebefits should not be reduced =]

it's strategic layout should be in bottom right corner, very handy thing indeed.

Edited by denselayman

From down under!  I just want to take a moment to thank Leo for your videos!  When I'm down and out, I put on my head set and watch/listen away!  This is my first time using a forum, so wish me luck!  It nice to know I'm not alone looking/searching for enlightenment.  You make it seem so easy, and it is actually, at times I just need to pull my head out of my (*&^*(&^!  Thanks for being so foward!

Yeah, this forum is great. I'm grateful for it. Plenty of golden nuggets here. 

Great job.
well done all those involved. I can't believe how many post are on this forum already, it is clear that a lot of vision, work and thought has gone into this and must be another milestone, The course, the videos and the resources are great and have a profound positive impact on me and my direct surroundings, The addition of the forum has the potential (or already is) to become a thriving community. 

Leo and team seem to be taking the right steps to creating something of value that will give people the sense of community, facilitating a 'sandbox' tool in which people can create content of which the quality is curated, this is in my understanding a 'flipped' classroom model.  Providing the users with concepts, strategies, processes and tools that empower the individual, the ability to be active and give back to a community scenario. 

Amazing job, am looking forward to utilising this in combination with doing the work and sharing ideas and findings with others.

Good forum. Amazing people from all around the world. 11/10. Thank you!

I've never really hung around any forum. I think I'm here to stay.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Yes me to! My jaw dropped when I saw the email. I couldn't wait! And now here it is! Its amazing seeing how many people are actually interested in self-actualization, when before this forum, it felt like a rarity to find. Feels like home :)