Baotrader

goodbye actualized.org

59 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, mp22 said:

First, don't do it because in reality this is the only Life you got and you can make it work.  You're not some useless creature.

Second, for the actualized folks, what is the issue here? life is a dream, it is meaningless and it will go on forever. Death is not real and is not bad.  You are God and cannot die etc.  We are constantly told all this but when shit gets real everyone seems to behave as if this life IS important, it's NOT meaningless and maybe death is kinda bad.

Nuance. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Is anyone having private contact with @Baotrader since this post? Please tell me someone is texting or talking to him/her.

Namaste my friend, may you be blessed with joy, love and the strength to keep going. We all love you <3 

just by reading all the comment, i felt my heart chakra activated

Lol :D

This reminded me of 

Seriously tho. Watch some simpsons to cheer yourself up :) Life is so beautiful, don't waste your chance to experience that ;)

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Lol :D

This reminded me of 

Seriously tho. Watch some simpsons to cheer yourself up :) Life is so beautiful, don't waste your chance to experience that ;)

Lol these made me laugh so hard! Good share

@Baotrader I had a major insight from Byron Katie about why suicide doesn’t help in ending suffering. It’s because there will be no ‘you’ to realise that you’re dead. And so, in a twisted fate of luck, you will live in eternal suffering.

But anyway, if that is your decision, then I respect it. Good luck my friend.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Mikael89 I’m basically saying, if you kill yourself, you can’t ‘realise’ that you’ve killed yourself. So you also can’t ‘realise’ that you’ve ended your suffering.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Okay, yea, that's possible. Also science has a hypothesis for that: quantum suicide/quantum immortality. If you kill yourself you just swap to a different universe where you didn't kill yourself. So you wouldn't know that you killed yourself.

Huuuh what a mindfuck, thats gonna require some pondering 

Fucking money. Seems like a lot of you are trying to help him but missing the point and seeing it as just an emotional, psychological problem. But sometimes, people are so far down into physical challenges and financial scarcity that emotional/spiritual development can't really help them improve, only cope. And if fear of death is overcome, and there is no foreseeable way out of constant biological suffering, suicide can look like an option.

I obviously don't know the nuances of his situation, but I know my own suicidal thoughts would stop if I just was provided with a safe and comfortable place to live and quiet place to sleep. From that springboard I imagine it would be possible to self-actualize financially, but when dealing with chronic sleep deprivation all I can really do is suffer through existence. If the OP has a way to meet basic needs and reject the role of family provider thrust upon him, why kill himself?

From my point of view people end their lives for the stupidest of reasons. The things that bother me most are what feels like blatantly obvious short-sightedness and inefficiency. On the microscale, people feeling depressed over things that can easily be changed by changing their mental perspectives, their diet, physical body practices, and emotional self-hacking. On the macro-scale, a capitalist world where productivity is higher than ever, but individual survival still depends upon somehow making money. On the personal level, the feeling that there is nothing I can do except tell depressed people 'you're full of shit, get over yourself,' decry the detriments of capitalism, and feel too burdened by my own suffering to help others escape theirs.

@How to be wise There is a missing piece to this puzzle. Enlightened people mean there's no you: now. Not in "some time" in the future. In any case, comments like this is despair-mongering to fling on someone unawares, wouldn't ou say?