Harikrishnan

Confused about which laptop to buy? Help please.

11 posts in this topic

So iam planning to buy a laptop which would help me in making videos with videoscribe and simmilar and take notes and other small things. I love watching movies and maybe even add some editing and designing software. So which laptop will be good for me have arround 999$

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Yes content.

@dude waiting for u bro.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Sahil Pandit is it better than Macbook Air. i5 Air 8gb ram and 128 GB harddrive was in my mind. Then i saw surface book and got confused. ?

I think we should need a tech sub forum here, where people can write experience with different techs they use .

Yeah i guess in guidelines it says productvity,success etc. With a good laptop i can increase my productvity and success. ?

You can buy Surface Pro .. Its Great for taking notes 

image.jpg

?IngitScooby ?

If you're talking videoscribe almost any laptop will do honestly, altough I don't know if it works on macOS you should look into that.

If you use adobe premier it runs a bit better on windows but mac will do fine.

I'm also buying a new laptop, will probably go for the DELL XPS 15 but thats for hardcore possibly 4K editing it's around 2000 euro's.

I prefer the DELL machines because they have a good price/quality ratio in general because they produce on such a large scale and focus on online sales.

Good luck with your choice :)